bj penn to do a GSP?

Craig_M

bj doesnt have the power to own people with takedowns especially edgar. and edgars movement was KEY to not getting hit either ....good luck BJ ..what he has on his side is fear .. edgar will have fear of losing the belt when they fight again and it may be enough for it to case mistakes .. edgar has been pretty strong mentally through his career so it will be interesting to see how he deals with that. being on he other side of the fence is a new taste of things he hasnt dealt with in his career

He didn't lose to Edgar the same way GSP lost to Serra. GSP goes for GnY because the Serra fight showed that he has a weak chin BJ's chin is very strong though and he's still got very good standup

except he didnt get hit on the chin! well thats not what took him out of the fight...........................nice try though!

He didn't lose to Edgar the same way GSP lost to Serra. GSP goes for GnY because the Serra fight showed that he has a weak chin BJ's chin is very strong though and he's still got very good standup

U cant say a Fighter have a weak chin when he got rock from a hit behind the ear + tap out after 10 power punch . GSP never been KO yet so ...

lol bjs chin has never been tested lightweight fighters dont have the hardest punches, obviously no lightweight could ko GSP and gettin koed once doesnt mean you have a weak chin.

its not like GSP was KTFO, it was a tko at best.

except he didnt get hit on the chin! well thats not what took him out of the fight...........................nice try though!

U cant say a Fighter have a weak chin when he got rock from a hit behind the ear + tap out after 10 power punch . GSP never been KO yet so ...

more excuses...

bottom line is: he got hit...he went down...he tapped to strikes...he didn't try and survive...he gave up...

more excuses...

bottom line is: he got hit...he went down...he tapped to strikes...he didn't try and survive...he gave up...

I dont find any excuse in what i say i just say the truth , go watch the fight again u will see what happen , maybe is to hard to get ur head out off ur **** to see reality .

He did tap , what wrong with it ?

I dont find any excuse in what i say i just say the truth ' date=' go watch the fight again u will see what happen , maybe is to hard to [b']get ur head out off ur **** to see reality[/b] .

or just take GSP's nuts off ur chin and understand he got jacked up on the feet...no excuses...

it's ok just peel the nuts away from your lips...he jacked up BJ on the ground in the second fight...so who cares?

I dont find any excuse in what i say i just say the truth ' date=' go watch the fight again u will see what happen , maybe is to hard to [b']get ur head out off ur ****[/b] to see reality .

He did tap , what wrong with it ?

losin ur cool defending GSP?

Really, I didn't know GSP's chin was behind his ear where Serra hit him with the illegal punch.

GSP's chin is not weak like Bj fans like to say.

Fact GSP's Chin never tested otherwise your saying Rampage has a weak chin as well right and Couture.

Fact Bj has no heart.

Fact these trolls starting these threads should be banned.

I think Bj has heart - he one of the few that doesnt have to fight' date=' MMA training is hard, but I agree he doesnt have as much heart as most successful fighters.

gsp is in my top 3 favourite fighters for sure, i dont hate him

i never said there was anything wrong with bj going back to bjj, just think he might.

hopefully daley will test gsp to put this agrument to bed

If Hardy cant get near GSP, Daley cant - he might cause him a tad more danger but not much, sad to say

I dont get people. He gets ko'd once in his career by a guy with good power from a shot right on the button and he now has a weak chin............

Fact GSP's Chin never tested otherwise your saying Rampage has a weak chin as well right and Couture.

Fact Bj has no heart.

Fact these trolls starting these threads should be banned.

You complain about trolls yet troll in the same post. Amazing stupidity or amazing hypocrisy either way I'm impressed.

Archived