A message to the Brits on forum

britishranger

Listen up guys Strikeforce is on Bravo every Saturday and Sunday and there are stored programmes on Bravo player on demand also there are M1 events on the channel too on Thursday nights between 11pm and 1.30am . I just thought I would let you all know as any MMA is good MMA and we Brits do not get enough

Since we are talking to Brits, I was wondering if anyone can explain the whole monetary system to me.

Pence? Pound? Quid? WTF? I just want to know since two of my favorite shows are Top Gear and anything with Chef Ramsay in it, and there are often price references that I just don't understand!

Since we are talking to Brits' date=' I was wondering if anyone can explain the whole monetary system to me.

Pence? Pound? Quid? WTF? I just want to know since two of my favorite shows are Top Gear and anything with Chef Ramsay in it, and there are often price references that I just don't understand![/quote']

QUID is a pound its just a slang term for it.

100 pence to the pound....

Listen up guys Strikeforce is on Bravo every Saturday and Sunday and there are stored programmes on Bravo player on demand also there are M1 events on the channel too on Thursday nights between 11pm and 1.30am . I just thought I would let you all know as any MMA is good MMA and we Brits do not get enough

You're the man, nice one on the heads up bro!

Ok that clears things up. It is the back and forth between quid and pound which confused me..But I get it now

100 pence = a pound

a quid is pound like a buck is a dollar.

thank you sirs!

And hey, in the currency exchange the value of an American dollar has stabilized and even increased in some markets. Still stronger than the Peso! We're not the worst! We're not the worst! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

ok that clears things up. It is the back and forth between quid and pound which confused me..but i get it now

100 pence = a pound

Thank you sirs!

And hey' date=' in the currency exchange the value of an american dollar has stabilized and even increased in some markets. Still stronger than the peso! We're not the worst! We're not the worst! U.s.a.! U.s.a.![/quote']

lol

Ok that clears things up. It is the back and forth between quid and pound which confused me..But I get it now

100 pence = a pound

thank you sirs!

And hey' date=' in the currency exchange the value of an American dollar has stabilized and even increased in some markets. Still stronger than the Peso! We're not the worst! We're not the worst! U.S.A.! U.S.A.![/quote']

hahaha!

Since we are talking to Brits' date=' I was wondering if anyone can explain the whole monetary system to me.

Pence? Pound? Quid? WTF? I just want to know since two of my favorite shows are Top Gear and anything with Chef Ramsay in it, and there are often price references that I just don't understand![/quote']

+1 hell's kitchen is great

holy ****! i literally have bags and bags of this money, i jsut thought it was trash though and its just up in my attic sitting their, an old mega rich european women my uncle introduced my family to gave us most of her money and belongings, and her house to my parents and my uncle, because she didnt have any family left, just a black maid that stole things from her, and yea she sent us all this money which we just though was useless european money that has no value to everyone else in the world, the american doller is used everywhere, but euros are only worth something in euro land.

holy ****! i literally have bags and bags of this money' date=' i jsut thought it was trash though and its just up in my attic sitting their, an old mega rich european women my uncle introduced my family to gave us most of her money and belongings, and her house to my parents and my uncle, because she didnt have any family left, just a black maid that stole things from her, and yea she sent us all this money which we just though was useless european money that has no value to everyone else in the world, the american doller is used everywhere, but euros are only worth something in euro land.[/quote']

You do know Europe is not like Disneyland dont you?

Kids these days!

coins.jpg

bill.jpg

5bill.jpg

10bill.jpg

20bill.jpg

50bill.jpg

100bill.jpg

There used to be a thousand dollar bill as well (it was pink and had the Queen on it) but it was phased out when the government discovered it was only being used by gangsters and drug dealers.

edit: too lazy to try getting the imagines to work just click the link.

Archived