Ufc Undisputed Demo

ssexton7

I don't know where you get 25th of April from. Maybe you meant 22nd or 29th, because those are the two possible dates at this point. But it's leaning toward the 29th unfortunately, because there is NO word yet that they have submitted it to Microsoft and Sony yet. So either they have and are being real quiet about it, or it won't be out until the 29th.

And that is assuming that they are as "on target" with the demo as they claim to be. They have been very uncooperative to their fans lately, choosing to post videos of Chuck and Brock answering questions instead of actual gameplay and info about the game.

I don't know where you get 25th of April from. Maybe you meant 22nd or 29th' date=' because those are the two possible dates at this point. But it's leaning toward the 29th unfortunately, because there is NO word yet that they have submitted it to Microsoft and Sony yet. So either they have and are being real quiet about it, or it won't be out until the 29th.

And that is assuming that they are as "on target" with the demo as they claim to be. They have been very uncooperative to their fans lately, choosing to post videos of Chuck and Brock answering questions instead of actual gameplay and info about the game.[/quote']

from what I've been reading the possible dates are 22 or 25..

from what I've been reading the possible dates are 22 or 25..

The 25th is a Sunday. PSN always updates on Thursdays, and XBL always updates on either Tuesdays for exlusive stuff, or Thursday for multi-platform stuff. Thus the 22nd or 29th, since THQ has said that they are "on track" for the demo to come out a month before the game comes out.

The 25th is a Sunday. PSN always updates on Thursdays' date=' and XBL always updates on either Tuesdays for exlusive stuff, or Thursday for multi-platform stuff. Thus the 22nd or 29th, since THQ has said that they are "on track" for the demo to come out a month before the game comes out.[/quote']

This.

THQ promised the demo before the end of April, and the word on the Undisputed forums is that it's gonna be the 29th.

This.

THQ promised the demo before the end of April' date=' and the word on the Undisputed forums is that it's gonna be the 29th.[/quote']

I am really hoping for next week, even though it doesn't look good at this point, but I'll be able to wait one more week if I have to. Not like I have a choice, lol.

Archived