Dana Repays UFC Fans for 112.. Airing UFC 110 Free on Spike TV..

ArcaneKnight

Are you all happy? Dana said he'd make 112 up to the fans, so he's throwing you all UFC 110 for free on Spike TV Saturday night..

You all ok with this? He told you he'd make it up to you all.. Chance to see Big Nog get KTFO again. Leave it to Dana to repay the fans by showing us a PPV event not even a month old... Thanks Dana. Appreciate it. If it wasn't for UFC 112, we wouldn't even be getting UFC 110 for free on Spike TV.. So you all better be thankful and appreciate what he is doing for MMA.

they were going to do that anyway to compete with strike force

No... Strikeforce just happened to be showing an event the same time UFC wanted to repay UFC fans for 112.. UFC doesn't need to counter-program StrikeForce. Dana White actually likes Scott Coker and SF.. He just doesn't like the people over there at Showtime, but this SF event isn't on Showtime, it's on CBS. So it's just a coincidence that Dana White is repaying the fans for UFC 112, on the same day SF has their event on CBS. But what do you expect? Dana White can't wait 2 weeks+ to pay back the fans, he had to do it exactly 1 week after UFC 112, so the fans know he didn't forget about them.

After UFC 112, the Strikeforce event just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time. That's UFC's time slot to pay back the UFC fans for 112. You think Dana White is going to let Strikeforce get in the way of paying back his loyal fans? Pfft. Yeah right.

110 free is not how he planned to "pay back the fans". They had planned on reairing it for a long time to compete with strikeforce. Quit your ****in whining please.

How the hell would you know? This is Dana White's plan to pay back the fans. And the fans can thank Anderson Silva for UFC 110 being free on Spike TV. If it wasn't for Anderson Silva, we would've never got UFC 110 for free Saturday night. So thank the Spider and Dana White for making 110 possible this weekend. It has absolutely nothing to do with Strikeforce. Strikeforce just happens to have an event going the same time Dana White had to pay back the fans. He's paying them back exactly one week to the day. I'd say that was a quick pay back turn around.

If Strikeforce has a problem with the UFC paying back the fans, then Strikeforce can reschedule their event.. Dana White is paying back the fans for UFC 112, on Saturday night, whether Strikeforce likes it or not.

Actually this just pisses me off I spent like 50 bucks for UFC 110 give us a free live title fight if you wanna "make it up to us fans"

you honestly think the silva fight ruined the card so much that you deserve a new one for free?

come on, okay sure, I get my ppv for free ... but still.

i agree with jman420

i am almost positive that the main reason he is showing 110 tomro is to counter strikeforce because the only other option they have to counter strikeforce is 109 and 110 imo was much better

What does the UFC need to counter-program Strikeforce for? When has the UFC EVER counter-programmed Strikeforce? SF is like the UFC's minor league farming system, they build up their athletes, until they're ready for the UFC, and by the time theyre ready for the UFC, Strikeforce has already built them up and familiarized them with fans. Work the UFC would've had to do otherwise.

So why the hell would the UFC want to keep people from seeing their future stars?

This has nothing to do with SF, and everything to do with paying back the fans for the abysmal 112 main event. That's Strikeforces fault for scheduling an event the same night Dana White has to pay back the fans.

I think Strikeforce is trying to counter-program the UFC from paying back the fans, so the fans will stay mad at the UFC, that's what I think. If Strikeforce wants to counter-program the UFC from paying back their fans, then it's war. Strikeforce getting in the way of the UFC from paying back their fans is the worst mistake they could've ever made as an organization.. Trying to counter-program UFC's payback.. What morons.

Dude are you kidding me?

You think that the SF event was planned on the same night as Dana white's way of paying back ufc fans for ufc 112 ONE week ago?

i guess that does make since...

and the ufc never counters Strikeforce's shows ....

No... Strikeforce just happened to be showing an event the same time UFC wanted to repay UFC fans for 112.. UFC doesn't need to counter-program StrikeForce. Dana White actually likes Scott Coker and SF.. He just doesn't like the people over there at Showtime' date=' but this SF event isn't on Showtime, it's on CBS. So it's just a coincidence that Dana White is repaying the fans for UFC 112, on the same day SF has their event on CBS. But what do you expect? Dana White can't wait 2 weeks+ to pay back the fans, he had to do it exactly 1 week after UFC 112, so the fans know he didn't forget about them.

After UFC 112, the Strikeforce event just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time. That's UFC's time slot to pay back the UFC fans for 112. You think Dana White is going to let Strikeforce get in the way of paying back his loyal fans? Pfft. Yeah right.[/quote']

Im pretty sure they announced the 110 replay before 112 even happened. It just so happened to be on the day that SF has their fight... hmmm sounds like counter-programing to me

Also they were planning to have a Fight Night this saturday too but that fell though

Dude are you kidding me?

You think that the SF event was planned on the same night as Dana white's way of paying back ufc fans for ufc 112 ONE week ago?

i guess that does make since...

and the ufc never counters Strikeforce's shows ....

Yup. And if Strikeforce has a problem with it, they can reschedule their event after the UFC is done paying back their fans for 112.

If the UFC aired an event before during one of Strikeforce's shows, then I'm sure Dana White was just paying fans back for something else that happened. The UFC has never intentionally counter-programmed Strikeforce.. I doubt the UFC even pays attention to when the Strikeforce shows are..

So how are they supposed to counter-program Strikeforce, when they don't even know when their events are? The UFC isn't even concerned with Strikeforce, so why would they waste their time counter-programming them?

Yup. And if Strikeforce has a problem with it' date=' they can reschedule their event after the UFC is done paying back their fans for 112.

If the UFC aired an event before during one of Strikeforce's shows, then I'm sure Dana White was just paying fans back for something else that happened. The UFC has never intentionally counter-programmed Strikeforce.. I doubt the UFC even pays attention to when the Strikeforce shows are..

So how are they supposed to counter-program Strikeforce, when they don't even know when their events are? The UFC isn't even concerned with Strikeforce, so why would they waste their time counter-programming them?[/quote']

I was being sarcastic and i hope you are too...

Are you all happy? Dana said he'd make 112 up to the fans' date=' so he's throwing you all UFC 110 for free on Spike TV Saturday night..

You all ok with this? He told you he'd make it up to you all.. Chance to see Big Nog get KTFO again. Leave it to Dana to repay the fans by showing us a PPV event not even a month old... Thanks Dana. Appreciate it. If it wasn't for UFC 112, we wouldn't even be getting UFC 110 for free on Spike TV.. So you all better be thankful and appreciate what he is doing for MMA.[/quote']

- Town drunk

What does the UFC need to counter-program Strikeforce for? When has the UFC EVER counter-programmed Strikeforce? SF is like the UFC's minor league farming system' date=' they build up their athletes, until they're ready for the UFC, and by the time theyre ready for the UFC, Strikeforce has already built them up and familiarized them with fans. Work the UFC would've had to do otherwise.

So why the hell would the UFC want to keep people from seeing their future stars?

This has nothing to do with SF, and everything to do with paying back the fans for the abysmal 112 main event. That's Strikeforces fault for scheduling an event the same night Dana White has to pay back the fans.

I think Strikeforce is trying to counter-program the UFC from paying back the fans, so the fans will stay mad at the UFC, that's what I think. If Strikeforce wants to counter-program the UFC from paying back their fans, then it's war. Strikeforce getting in the way of the UFC from paying back their fans is the worst mistake they could've ever made as an organization.. Trying to counter-program UFC's payback.. What morons.[/quote']

are u brain damaged? yeah strikeforce scheduled their biggest event of all time a week ago so that we wouldnt watch an event thats on for free and that wev all watched already and no the results of. yeah u talk alota sense.

dana whites the man but u seriously need to pick his a$$ hair outa ur teeth.

How the hell would you know? This is Dana White's plan to pay back the fans. And the fans can thank Anderson Silva for UFC 110 being free on Spike TV. If it wasn't for Anderson Silva' date=' we would've never got UFC 110 for free Saturday night. So thank the Spider and Dana White for making 110 possible this weekend. It has absolutely nothing to do with Strikeforce. Strikeforce just happens to have an event going the same time Dana White had to pay back the fans. He's paying them back exactly one week to the day. I'd say that was a quick pay back turn around.

If Strikeforce has a problem with the UFC paying back the fans, then Strikeforce can reschedule their event.. Dana White is paying back the fans for UFC 112, on Saturday night, whether Strikeforce likes it or not.[/quote']

ok dude than why did they show 108 on spike right before the premiere of TUF

ok dude than why did they show 108 on spike right before the premiere of TUF

The UFC was paying back all the fans for the last season of TUF. Since the fans were pissed Kimbo didn't win the ultimate fighter show. So the UFC hit us with a free event right before the airing of the new season.

So you all better be grateful Kimbo lost TUF, we wouldn't have got a free UFC event the next season if it wasn't for Kimbo.

The UFC was paying back all the fans for the last season of TUF. Since the fans were pissed Kimbo didn't win the ultimate fighter. So the UFC hit us with a free event right before the airing of the new season.

So you all better be grateful Kimbo lost TUF' date=' we wouldn't have got a free UFC event the next season if it wasn't for Kimbo.[/quote']

you keep saying that like fans need to be compensated. if your a fan than shut up and watch. dana white cares about the fans, but your making it sound like he needs to suck your **** for you to buy another ppv.

and holy crap are you saying that the majority of the mma community was upset that kimbo didnt win.

you keep saying that like fans need to be compensated. if your a fan than shut up and watch. dana white cares about the fans' date=' but your making it sound like he needs to suck your **** for you to buy another ppv.

and holy crap are you saying that the majority of the mma community was upset that kimbo didnt win.[/quote']

duh! Kimbo is the only reason why people tuned into that season of TUF. If it wasn't for Kimbo, that season would've flopped. The fans were dissapointed their street king didn't win, so Dana White had to pay the fans back by giving them a free event next season.

And Dana's lucky we didn't make him pay us all back for GSP's lay n pray fests. But the UFC looks to pay the fans back any chance they get.. Strikeforce just happens to throw an event every time the UFC needs to pay the fans back. So it's Strikeforce's fault. They need to let the UFC pay the fans back, before they decide to start scheduling an event. Strikeforce just doesn't want Dana White and the UFC to pay the fans back. Strikeforce is some haters.

Are you all happy? Dana said he'd make 112 up to the fans' date=' so he's throwing you all UFC 110 for free on Spike TV Saturday night..

You all ok with this? He told you he'd make it up to you all.. Chance to see Big Nog get KTFO again. Leave it to Dana to repay the fans by showing us a PPV event not even a month old... Thanks Dana. Appreciate it. If it wasn't for UFC 112, we wouldn't even be getting UFC 110 for free on Spike TV.. So you all better be thankful and appreciate what he is doing for MMA.[/quote']

Sadly, Dana is only doing this to try and compete with Strike Force. The rude awakening is in the polls it shows 70 % of the people will be watching Strike Force. Who wants to watch a re-run? Dana has known this for months and could have put a good card on, but no he takes things for granted and says I will show them a re-run that I have already made millions off of:rolleyes:

The UFC was paying back all the fans for the last season of TUF. Since the fans were pissed Kimbo didn't win the ultimate fighter show. So the UFC hit us with a free event right before the airing of the new season.

So you all better be grateful Kimbo lost TUF' date=' we wouldn't have got a free UFC event the next season if it wasn't for Kimbo.[/quote']

no really. are you brain damaged?

duh! Kimbo is the only reason why people tuned into that season of TUF. If it wasn't for Kimbo' date=' that season would've flopped. The fans were dissapointed their street king didn't win, so Dana White had to pay the fans back by giving them a free event next season.

And Dana's lucky we didn't make him pay us all back for GSP's lay n pray fests. But the UFC looks to pay the fans back any chance they get.. Strikeforce just happens to throw an event every time the UFC needs to pay the fans back. So it's Strikeforce's fault. They need to let the UFC pay the fans back, before they decide to start scheduling an event. Strikeforce just doesn't want Dana White and the UFC to pay the fans back. Strikeforce is some haters.[/quote']

how many time can you say pay the fans back in one thread. anyways, without trying to sound like an *******, people who watched TUF 10 because of kimbo sorry to say it, probably arent that big of fans anyway.

they were going to do that anyway to compete with strike force

100% agree with this. He may use the excuse 'making up to the fans after 112' but at the end of the day we all know the guy is a businessman and strikeforce represents the nearest rival to the UFC stranglehold on MMA in the US, I'm not having a dig at Dana because love him or hate him he is great at what he does just dont be too sucked in by the paying back the fans BS!

No... Strikeforce just happened to be showing an event the same time UFC wanted to repay UFC fans for 112.. UFC doesn't need to counter-program StrikeForce. Dana White actually likes Scott Coker and SF.. He just doesn't like the people over there at Showtime' date=' but this SF event isn't on Showtime, it's on CBS. So it's just a coincidence that Dana White is repaying the fans for UFC 112, on the same day SF has their event on CBS. But what do you expect? Dana White can't wait 2 weeks+ to pay back the fans, he had to do it exactly 1 week after UFC 112, so the fans know he didn't forget about them.

After UFC 112, the Strikeforce event just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time. That's UFC's time slot to pay back the UFC fans for 112. You think Dana White is going to let Strikeforce get in the way of paying back his loyal fans? Pfft. Yeah right.[/quote']

funny-pictures-cats-dramatic-cats-lights-sunshine2.jpg

And Dana's lucky we didn't make him pay us all back for GSP's lay n pray fests.

are you ****ing serious, make him pay you back. what were you and your 4 friends going boycot ufc. you need to realize that the world doesnt work like that. you dont get compensation when your not happy with something. its mma not burgerking.

You ALL are ungrateful.. Trying to use Strikeforce as an excuse as to why it's not "paying the fans back." Dana White didn't even have to give you all UFC 110 for free on Saturday night, but he felt obligated to since 112's main event turned into a disaster.

But look how ungrateful you all are. Nothing Dana White does is enough for you kids. Saying "oh he only did that cuz Strikeforce" No, he only did it for you, the fans, to pay you all back for UFC 112. But if you all are going to act like that, don't expect anything from Dana White again.

It's the thought that counts on Dana's part. It's like getting a Christmas gift from a friend, and then being pissed off about what you got, when that person didn't even have to get you anything in the first place, but you're going to go ahead and act pissed off about what you got. How do you think that makes your friend feel? How do you think Dana White feels? Even if you don't like it, you better thank the person that gave you whatever you got, because you probably didn't even deserve it in the first place. You ungrateful stupid pieces of swamp sh*t.

Are you kidding me? Thats all he is doing? I was expecting a free 113! This is BS. Wohoo I get to watch 110 again? I have it DVR'd who gives a ****. What a bunch of crap. I dont see how re-airing a fight is giving payback for a Horrible $55 spent... I already payed for 110.... What else you got Dana?

Freaking yeah! I'm happy!

You ALL are ungrateful.. Trying to use Strikeforce as an excuse as to why it's not "paying the fans back." Dana White didn't even have to give you all UFC 110 for free on Saturday night' date=' but he felt obligated to since 112's main event turned into a disaster.

But look how ungrateful you all are. Nothing Dana White does is enough for you kids. Saying "oh he only did that cuz Strikeforce" No, he only did it for you, the fans, to pay you all back for UFC 112. But if you all are going to act like that, don't expect anything from Dana White again.

It's the thought that counts on Dana's part. It's like getting a Christmas gift from a friend, and then being pissed off about what you got, when that person didn't even have to get you anything in the first place, but you're going to go ahead and act pissed off about what you got. How do you think that makes your friend feel? How do you think Dana White feels? Even if you don't like it, you better thank the person that gave you whatever you got, because you probably didn't even deserve it in the first place. You ungrateful stupid pieces of swamp sh*t.[/quote']

Are you serious? Its pure business and Dana is a superb businessman, but seriously arkaneknight take a step back and actually have a look at whats happening. He's showing you a rerun of an event that we've all seen at a time that nobody will watch because of the damn impressive strikeforce card.

Im in the UK so non of this makes any difference but I also work in sports marketing and can see this for what it is - a thinly veiled strategic move on the UFC's behalf against its rival.

You ALL are ungrateful.. Trying to use Strikeforce as an excuse as to why it's not "paying the fans back." Dana White didn't even have to give you all UFC 110 for free on Saturday night' date=' but he felt obligated to since 112's main event turned into a disaster.

It's the thought that counts on Dana's part. It's like getting a Christmas gift from a friend, and then being pissed off about what you got, when that person didn't even have to get you anything in the first place, but you're going to go ahead and act pissed off about what you got. How do you think that makes your friend feel? How do you think Dana White feels? Even if you don't like it, you better thank the person that gave you whatever you got, because you probably didn't even deserve it in the first place. You ungrateful stupid pieces of swamp sh*t.[/quote']

ok you stupid little **** your acting like dana white is jesus dying for are sins. get off your ****ing high horse. great you appreciate free events, so does everybody, there therebecause dana cant make any more money off of them. i dont feel and you shouldnt feel like he owes you something. there were several other fights on the card. why do you think that because it didnt go your way you should get compensation. its a sport its not his fault silvas an ****. and howcome people telling you that the event was schedualed to be aired before 112 doesnt register with you. i can understand thats what you might of thought but after being proved wrong you say even dumber **** like he payed us back for kimbo losing TUF. if you watch a football game would you expect free **** because your team lost. i really hope this is getting through to you man, you really need to think more,im sorry

Dana said he would "make it up to the fans" for the poor show in the post fight conference. I bought 110 when it was live and am being repaid with that. Somehow I am now ungrateful in your eyes, that's confusing to me. Maybe this Christmas I should buy the presents people will give me and then thank them for the gifts. Not to mention I could get this off netflix in 2 weeks if I want to watch it again.

Freaking yeah! I'm happy!

See this? JP24 is a true fan. You all could learn a thing or 2 from him. Atleast he is grateful for what he gets, even if it is an event he saw not too long ago.

You all are as ungrateful as it gets. It doesn't matter what the UFC does, it just won't be enough for some of you.

Dana White doesn't owe you all jack for 112, but he's still giving you UFC 110 for free on Spike TV, just because he cares about the fans. And you all that are still complaining, you are the fans he feels like he has to pay back. He pays you all back with 110 this saturday night, and this is the thanks he gets?

Some **** hole fans you guys are...

What does the UFC need to counter-program Strikeforce for? When has the UFC EVER counter-programmed Strikeforce? SF is like the UFC's minor league farming system' date=' they build up their athletes, until they're ready for the UFC, and by the time theyre ready for the UFC, Strikeforce has already built them up and familiarized them with fans. Work the UFC would've had to do otherwise.

I think Strikeforce is trying to counter-program the UFC from paying back the fans, so the fans will stay mad at the UFC, that's what I think. If Strikeforce wants to counter-program the UFC from paying back their fans, then it's war. Strikeforce getting in the way of the UFC from paying back their fans is the worst mistake they could've ever made as an organization.. Trying to counter-program UFC's payback.. What morons.[/quote']

Ak you are the epitome of t******g ... excellent work..

dana said he would "make it up to the fans" for the poor show in the post fight conference. I bought 110 when it was live and am being repaid with that. Somehow i am now ungrateful in your eyes' date=' that's confusing to me. Maybe this christmas i should buy the presents people will give me and then thank them for the gifts. Not to mention i could get this off netflix in 2 weeks if i want to watch it again.[/quote']

agreed 100%

See this? JP24 is a true fan. You all could learn a thing or 2 from him. Atleast he is grateful for what he gets' date=' even if it is an event he saw not too long ago.

You all are as ungrateful as it gets. It doesn't matter what the UFC does, it just won't be enough for some of you.

Dana White doesn't owe you all jack for 112, but he's still giving you UFC 110 for free on Spike TV, just because he cares about the fans. And you all that are still complaining, you are the fans he feels like he has to pay back. He pays you all back with 110 this saturday night, and this is the thanks he gets?

Some **** hole fans you guys are...[/quote']

I 100% agree with you that Dana doesnt owe us anything after 112, the main event flopped but thats not his or the UFC's fault. But this isnt doing anyone a favour other than the UFC who will do what they can to stop people watching strikeforce.

Im starting to think you must have some serious man crush on Dana the way you go on!! lol

spike announced ufc 110 replay at least 5 days before ufc 112 even aired on ppv and seein as that spike aired ufc main events the same time fedor was on cbs i would say they do counter programming............some of yall need to do your homework b4 you post.....i expect something diffrent to payback us fans

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2010/0405/486777/ufc-110-nogueira-vs-velasquez/

spike announced ufc 110 replay at least 5 days before ufc 112 even aired on ppv and seein as that spike aired ufc main events the same time fedor was on cbs i would say they do counter programming............some of yall need to do your homework b4 you post.....i expect something diffrent to payback us fans

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2010/0405/486777/ufc-110-nogueira-vs-velasquez/

Are you new to the internet kid? Do you know how easy it is to edit a date on a website? Posting that link like it's proof. That's probably your website and you posted it in my thread to act like an **** hole. I could start a website and have a blog posted predicting the twin towers collapse, and have the date set at September 10th, 2001. Would that make it legit, because the date on the website says so? No. I can't stand people who have to try and lie to kick it on the internet.

Archived