Renzo Gracie kicks Nate Marquardt in face after fight

getfighted00

Just found a video of a fight with Marquardt and Ricardo Almeida. Almeida taps Nate but hangs on a bit long. Then Nate punches Ricardo in the face and then Renzo (who's in Almeida's corner) comes in a takes a swing at Nate and misses and then connects with a kick to the face. Blink and you'll miss it.

Not sure if its been posted. But I did a search and didnt find anything

Almeida's for real! When Demian Maia rematches Nate Marquardt' date=' the results will be the same.... Maia taps out Marquardt.[/quote']

Kinda hard to do that when you are only on your feet for 40 seconds of a fight. What's Maia gunna do, take him down? Don't make me laugh. Pull guard and pray that he can catch Nate off base and go for a sweep? Good luck! And while he is considering all these things I hope for his sake he does 2 things; a)keep his hands up while hes rolling around on his back gettin train wrecked and B) doesn't think about the last 40 some seconds he was in the cage with Nate.

Just found a video of a fight with Marquardt and Ricardo Almeida. Almeida taps Nate but hangs on a bit long. Then Nate punches Ricardo in the face and then Renzo (who's in Almeida's corner) comes in a takes a swing at Nate and misses and then connects with a kick to the face. Blink and you'll miss it.

Not sure if its been posted. But I did a search and didnt find anything

Not to be too creepy but I love you for making me aware of this.

Not to be too creepy but I love you for making me aware of this.

lmao What is creepy about that?

The minute I think I have seen every good old MMA related vid on youtube, An effing gem like this one pops up to surprise me and I have to share. Now I cant decided which on I like better, This one, Chael Sonnen's Real Estate Commercial, or Sexyama's dance routine for a Japanese energy drink.

Archived