Dana wanted to counter strikeforce with UFC 110 right?...

2below

Then why the hell is it on an hour after Strikeforce starts? I was going to watch Strikeforce anyway, but now i will be able to watch 110 probably like when the third bout is just starting. awesome, thanks dana. does anyone know why they wouldn't have UFC 110 start at the same time?

Then why the hell is it on an hour after Strikeforce starts? I was going to watch Strikeforce anyway' date=' but now i will be able to watch 110 probably like when the third bout is just starting. awesome, thanks dana. does anyone know why they wouldn't have UFC 110 start at the same time?[/quote']

That's because they're not countering Strikeforce.. They're paying back the fans tonight. It's just a coincidence, that's all it is. I explained it all in the thread I made yesterday.

That's because they're not countering Strikeforce.. They're paying back the fans tonight. It's just a coincidence' date=' that's all it is. I explained it all in the thread I made yesterday.[/quote']

A coincidence like last time when they aired all the main events during the Fedor-Rogers event?

If Dana was smart' date=' he would show UFC 104 to remind fans about the Shogun-Machida re-match that is happening soon. Hype your next event Dana so more of us will be inclined to watch.(Of course I will be watching anyway, but I'm just saying.)[/quote']

They just had that on a UFC Unleashed.

A coincidence like last time when they aired all the main events during the Fedor-Rogers event?

That is just another coincidence.

I use to hate the Spider, but now he's got my nuffrespects. It's good to see a fighter, unlike Mir, who refuses to let Dana White clasp on to their ****. Anyone who has been around MMA long enough knows that once Dana White has a grip on your ****, he aint letting go till hes milked you dry.

"That is just another coincidence"

Are you being serious?

Yea, are you? Your the one accusing, show me some proof. And when I say proof I don't mean a coincident. Has Dana White ever played a free replay of an event that wasn't on the same night as a Strikeforce event? Yes he has. Don't get me wrong, I hate Dana White's bald head, his beaty eyes, and his pug face. But still, I'm not going to hate on him when he's trying to pay back the fans. I'll give the man his due when he deserves it.

Yea' date=' are you? Your the one accusing, show me some proof. And when I say proof I don't mean a coincident. Has Dana White ever played a free replay of an event that wasn't on the same night as a Strikeforce event? Yes he has. Don't get me wrong, I hate Dana White's bald head, his beaty eyes, and his pug face. But still, I'm not going to hate on him when he's trying to pay back the fans. I'll give the man his due when he deserves it.[/quote']

I asked because sarcasm is hard to pick up on with these forums. I don't think it is a coincidence. Is it also a coincidence that they showed GSP-Fitch during the Shamrock-Kimbo event?

everybody should know that dana is ****blocking strikeforce to see who makes more view SF or UFC' date='dana is a business man and not a retard,oh nevermind sometimes his a retard.[/quote']

it's a feeble attempt because anyone who is into MMA will definitely be watching the three title fights each with MMA gods in them. ufc 110 was good and all, but hendo, mousasi, aoki. YES.

I asked because sarcasm is hard to pick up on with these forums. I don't think it is a coincidence. Is it also a coincidence that they showed GSP-Fitch during the Shamrock-Kimbo event?

Maybe he was making something else up to the fans when he did that. I don't know. I can't fight every battle against Dana. Right now my focus is on freeing fighters from Dana's death grip.

HOWEVER,

If he got the Fedor Brock fight to happen I wouldn't care the way he handles (literally) his fighters. I'd even start making excuses for the guy.

Maybe he was making something else up to the fans when he did that. I don't know. I can't fight every battle against Dana. Right now my focus is on freeing fighters from Dana's death grip.

HOWEVER' date='

If he got the Fedor Brock fight to happen I wouldn't care the way he handles (literally) his fighters. I'd even start making excuses for the guy.[/quote']

There's no doubt he's dirty. Look at what each UFC nets and how much the fighter's take home. I'm just saying, IMO, I don't think it's a coincidence that he airs an event everytime a rival has a free show.

Archived