was bj sick?????????

slayer1109

i wonder was bj injured or sick the night of his fight with frankie edgar? bj did not seem himself. he looked very sluggish and did not have the fire in him he usually has. he just didnt seem right to me. defianatly not the bj penn i am used to seeing. i was expecting the greatest lightweight in ufc history go out there and dominate like he has in all of his lightweight fights. i believe the outcome of their upcoming rematch will be different. bj lost his belt to a much lesser fighter in my oppinion and he is going to come back with a vengeance and run over frankie edgar.

i wonder was bj injured or sick the night of his fight with frankie edgar? bj did not seem himself. he looked very sluggish and did not have the fire in him he usually has. he just didnt seem right to me. defianatly not the bj penn i am used to seeing. i was expecting the greatest lightweight in ufc history go out there and dominate like he has in all of his lightweight fights. i believe the outcome of their upcoming rematch will be different. bj lost his belt to a much lesser fighter in my oppinion and he is going to come back with a vengeance and run over frankie edgar

i wonder was bj injured or sick the night of his fight with frankie edgar? bj did not seem himself. he looked very sluggish and did not have the fire in him he usually has. he just didnt seem right to me. defianatly not the bj penn i am used to seeing. i was expecting the greatest lightweight in ufc history go out there and dominate like he has in all of his lightweight fights. i believe the outcome of their upcoming rematch will be different. bj lost his belt to a much lesser fighter in my oppinion and he is going to come back with a vengeance and run over frankie edgar.

He had a sinus infection 2 weeks before the fight. He was on antibiotics at fight time, but he passed the medical exam. It might have effected his training, but he wasn't seriously effected during the fight itself.

Frankie Edgar is just too much for BJ Penn and he proved it. Conditioning has always been BJ's downfall. Frankie is not going to be finished early in a fight and in the later rounds his pace is too high for BJ to handle.

Archived