Matchmaker Extraodinaire

Rex_Kwon_Do

Joe Silva needs to get with me...

Tyson Griffin vs Jim Miller

Nate Diaz vs Demarques Johnson (or James Wilks so he can be 0-3 in the UFC, because he'll lose his next bout too.)

Matt Hughes vs Ricardo Almeida (i know it's been talked about b4 by others, but I like it so much I thought I would mention it again)

Jon Jones vs Vladimir Matyushenko

Mac Danzig vs Ross Pearson or (Mark Bocek) <<<<(Mac Danzig if he loses should be released regardless of who his next opponent is.)

Yushin Okami vs Nate Marquardt

Jorge Rivera vs Alessio Sakara

George Sotiropoulus vs Clay Guida

You guys can voice your opinion on winners in each of those bouts if u so choose.

Joe Silva needs to get with me...

Tyson Griffin vs Jim Miller

Nate Diaz vs Demarques Johnson (or James Wilks so he can be 0-3 in the UFC' date=' because he'll lose his next bout too.)

Matt Hughes vs Ricardo Almeida (i know it's been talked about b4 by others, but I like it so much I thought I would mention it again)

Jon Jones vs Vladimir Matyushenko

Mac Danzig vs Ross Pearson or (Mark Bocek)

Yushin Okami vs Nate Marquardt

Jorge Rivera vs Alessio Sakara

George Sotiropoulus vs Clay Guida

You guys can voice your opinion on winners in each of those bouts if u so choose.[/quote']

The only ones I would be interested in are tyson/miller and sotiropoulus/guida. So I don't think you should get with Joe Silva

The only ones I would be interested in are tyson/miller and sotiropoulus/guida. So I don't think you should get with Joe Silva

Well I was kinda going off where these guys were at in their career and what made sense at the moment. None of the fights, I will admit, are main events or co main events, but 3, 4, or 5 (in most cases) on a PPV and a couple could headline a TUF Finale or UFN.

Archived