Where do you watch your PPVs?

Contra_Code

i dont get PPV where i live so i have to watch DFF .. kinda sucks but its cheaper .. never get to watch it live ..always an hour after it airs

That would suck, the fact that 112 happened in Abu Dhabi messed up everything for me, I accidentally caught a glimpse of everything on Sherdog before it happened and didn't realize I had screwed everything up for myself until I saw the main event results...

That would suck' date=' the fact that 112 happened in Abu Dhabi messed up everything for me, I accidentally caught a glimpse of everything on Sherdog before it happened and didn't realize I had screwed everything up for myself until I saw the main event results...[/quote']

me too! i checked ESPN on my phone and they had the bj and anderson fight results on the home page.

me too! i checked ESPN on my phone and they had the bj and anderson fight results on the home page.

Screwed up everything didn't it? lol, I didn't even do it on purpose I just kept reading and didn't realize what I was reading until I saw the main event... I just drew blanks, we didn't even go to B-dubs that night cause I had already ruined everything... haha.

I like goign to BWW but i usually go to a local resturant because BWW is a 45 min drive and its like 15.

I live in Bumfuktegypt out in the middle of nowhere, so BWW is closer than anything else (25 minute drive), and I could rent the PPV but BWW has wings... home doesnt...

Archived