HW FIGHTS I want to see next.

TallHayden

1 - JDS v Kongo &

2 - Velasquez v Mir

3 - The losers of each respective fight, fight each other

4 - Then winners of fights 1 & 2 fight each other

5. Then the winner of fight 4 gets title shot.

6- the loser of fight '4' fights the loser of the Lesnar/ Carwin fight.

I think this will give every one a much clearer understanding of where each of the heavy weights stack up in the pecking order.

Only problem I see is that it would mean the winer of Lesnar/Carwin - not having to defend their title for some time....

i dont think mir or kongo deserve to be anywhere near a top contender match

jds vs velasquez to fight lesnar after he smashes that puff pastry of a man named carwin.

did you forget that carwin is the top p4p fighter in the world? he beat frank mir.

I am a massive carwin fan.. with that being said.. I most definatly do not think he is the best p4p fighter in the world. he has had a minimal amount of fights in his MMA career.

How ever, I do believe that He should be able to impose his strenght on lesner, if his nerves dont get the best of him. both being division wresting champs and all. prolly going to be a stand up war. First mistake loses the match. Now carwin does have more ring experiece than the champ. But he should have been tested a few more times to solidify his position as top contender. that is just my open opinion... anything to add to this...............????

JDS KONGO would be awesome. battle of epic striking.

don't really care for mir/cain on the other hand. i want cain/carwin or cain/lesnar

im thinking kongo might try to take it to the ground it might be one of those fights that doesnt live up to it hype, remeber kongo took down paul instead of using his striking :rolleyes:

I don't wanna see JDS vs Kongo. Cheick would get KTFO real fast. If Mir can stun Kongo with a right hand i'm afraid what JDS could do...Playing bongos on Kongo.

I think your forgetting that Kongo would go for his customary 3 or 4 shots to the groin right off the bat instead of waiting for later in the fight. That can take a lot out of you.

I don't wanna see JDS vs Kongo. Cheick would get KTFO real fast. If Mir can stun Kongo with a right hand i'm afraid what JDS could do...Playing bongos on Kongo.

I think your forgetting that Kongo will probably go for his customary 3 or 4 shots to the groin right off the bat in a JDS fight instead of waiting and spacing them out. That will take a lot out of JDS.

Archived