Has Machida answered?

xImportantThreadsx

has Shogun stopped pouting?

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

ur like the gayest person on this website i just wanna point that out, and u keep pasting buy the ticket take the ride, is that supposed to make u cool or something u ****ing ******.

everytime i see u answer a thread u post a retarded quote like that u never answer a question directly u just gay-out around it.

ur like the gayest person on this website i just wanna point that out' date=' and u keep pasting buy the ticket take the ride, is that supposed to make u cool or something u ****ing ******.

everytime i see u answer a thread u post a retarded quote like that u never answer a question directly u just gay-out around it.[/quote']

wow thanks for the gay comments thats pretty offensive hope the mods do something about it. on a side note im pretty sure shogun is over it and not pouting anymore but we are all aware his fans have not stopped their lip quivering. i dont think either of the two are gonna leave it in the judges hands this time. and i think machida is gonna be better than ever and he is gonna stop shogun like he did rashad this time.

wow thanks for the gay comments thats pretty offensive hope the mods do something about it. on a side note im pretty sure shogun is over it and not pouting anymore but we are all aware his fans have not stopped their lip quivering. i dont think either of the two are gonna leave it in the judges hands this time. and i think machida is gonna be better than ever and he is gonna stop shogun like he did rashad this time.

well i have to be offensive to a ***** like the buy the ticket ******,

"oooooh i hope the mods do something" go cry to ur ****ing mom like everyone here is a baby or a *****. i thought people here liked mma.....fighting......not being ******* but i guess i was wrong

Wow, this rematch is really bringing out the haters. I saw the last fight and my buddies and I all Machida fans agreed that Shogun may have been robbed. BUT, now we get to see two amazing fighters go at it one more time, and this time they will both be out for blood. I think this fight has potential to be the fight of 2010. I for one am pumped to see these two warriors go for it one more time.

Wow' date=' this rematch is really bringing out the haters. I saw the last fight and my buddies and I all Machida fans agreed that Shogun may have been robbed. BUT, now we get to see two amazing fighters go at it one more time, and this time they will both be out for blood. I think this fight has potential to be the fight of 2010. I for one am pumped to see these two warriors go for it one more time.[/quote']

lol im not hating on machida im just hating on that guy on the thread for reasons ive listed above, im looking forward to this fight too.

OK, I was not trying to attack you personally, but I have noticed that alot of fans are passionate about this fight. Shogun took it to Machida like no one else and by all rights he probably should be the champ. But, you have to BEAT the champion and I for one hope Machida performs alot better this time. I am a huge fan of Machida and even I see that Shogun kicked his **** for 5 rounds. Lastly, its like Rodney KIng said "Can't we all just get along?"

ur like the gayest person on this website i just wanna point that out' date=' and u keep pasting buy the ticket take the ride, is that supposed to make u cool or something u ****ing ******.

everytime i see u answer a thread u post a retarded quote like that u never answer a question directly u just gay-out around it.[/quote']

LOL, that made my day!!!

omg i agree with u bro .. his rabbit in his profile pic just angers me so much. then his quote "buy the ticket take the ride" ... ughh

haha dont take it out on Kryme it was Dark Reflection that started off the whole signing off bit haha

hey Kryme you caught out DR yet ???

what's there to explain? unanimous decision, not split not draw. You think Machida who is the world champion gives a **** about what you think? Give me a ****ing break, and ye calling everything gay is just about the gayest thing you can do , what are you 7 years old?

Hi ive been away for a while and i want to know has Machida answered in his the preview of 113 "why he thinks he won the fight"?.....or is it still...ther 3 rufuri...if 3 rufuri..im sorry guys. "ouch my ribs hurt".

try this.....http://lyotomachida.net/2009/11/machida-on-rua-fight-and-rematch-video/...... he talks about the fight and the rematch....

if you don't get what you want browse his official site, you will find something about that.

shut up troll..let the mods worry about that you keep doing your job..post ya moron.

what's there to explain? unanimous decision' date=' not split not draw. You think Machida who is the world champion gives a **** about what you think? Give me a ****ing break, and ye calling everything gay is just about the gayest thing you can do , what are you 7 years old?[/quote']

oh wow nice retard, i wasnt even talking about the fight. i was just saying kryme is the gayest person on hthe forums and i stick by it. "what r u 7 years old" thats another gay thing to say buddy cuz it makes me think ur autistic

oh wow nice retard' date=' i wasnt even talking about the fight. i was just saying kryme is the gayest person on hthe forums and i stick by it. "what r u 7 years old" thats another gay thing to say buddy cuz it makes me think ur autistic[/quote']

Do you realize you just sounded like a complete tool?

haha

+100

Everytime i see u answer a thread u post a retarded quote like that u never answer a question directly u just gay-out around it.[/quote']

+10000000000

ok seeing alot of you havent been keeping up with lyoto,

-the only time he said he felt that he wont the fight was after the fight,

- later on he was interviewed (after he watched the fight himself) and his word where "sometimes it takes something like this to make me evolve" those arnt the words of someone who felt that he won the fight,his opinion changed.

.it is now clear that he is stepping up his game, i honestly think we're going to see machida grabbing those vicious kicks and put shogun on his back for some ground and pound, lyotos take downs are just as unpredictable and accurate as his striking, and if thats the case all lyoto has a chance of ending the fight, or ill even go as far as saying lyoto might get submitted by shogun he has show vulerabilty to it in the past.. any thing can happen

do you hate gay people? were u touched inappropriately in a BJJ match when you were younger? It's ok you can tell us we are all friends here.

Archived