The fast food nation thread

CHUCK_N0RRIS

you forgot sonic brother. i choose taco bell. frankly' date=' mcdonalds burgers make me vomit. i havnt even heard of in& out, or del taco, or that chicken place. they must be local to your area or somthing[/quote']

I did forget about Sonic. Only place where chicks skate to you.

No love for White Castle?

Forgot about that too. No White Castle where I live.

i havnt even heard of in& out' date=' or del taco, or that chicken place. they must be local to your area or somthing[/quote']

These are west coast places. I would would rank them all better than the national brands listed.

In & out has a whole secret menu you have to learn from other people, but their burgers are great and from relatively non-cruel farms

These are west coast places. I would would rank them all better than the national brands listed.

In & out has a whole secret menu you have to learn from other people' date=' but their burgers are great and from [i']relatively[/i] non-cruel farms

Yup. I heard they even have mac and cheese. Is that true?? I haven't gotten anything secret, just a 5x5 which ended up being WAY too much meat haha

and that guy isnt even american so gtfo. americans love fast food.

^^ haha hell yeah mostly because women these days want to work instead of staying home and cooking. women :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

my top three, and pretty much the only three chains i eat @ are McDonalds, Wendys & KFC/Taco Bell(yes our KFC/Taco Bell chains are connected)

i'm 22 years old, about 6'2" 170lbs, with only about 5-6% body fat

yet i eat like a horse;

my orders from each place remain the same each visit and will probably disgust a few of you, but i can't help my appetite

McDonalds: McChicken Combo w/ Large Fries & Root Beer, an Extra McChicken, a Cheeseburger & 10 pack of McNuggets w/ S&S sauce

Wendys: Spicy Chicken combo w/ Root Beer, Extra spicy chicken sandwhich, and 2 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers

KFC/Taco Bell: 2 Spicy Big Crunch Sandwhiches w/ Root Beer, 2 original Softshell tacos & an order of Poutine

it blows peoples mind that i eat more then my 6'3/6'4" 200lb buddies. My metabolism was amazing, but now its slowing down, i've went from 155 to 170 recently, but i always had the same appetite even @ 155

it is kind of rediculous how little fat is on my body when i eat like above.. :cool:

Best fast food in the entire world is a place called "Cheba Hut" which serves "toasted subs" all named after different strains of weed. It's so incredibly delicious. Also, very funny cause I'll go there with my mom, sister and my niece, and we're a pretty conservative family, so when a pack of stoned teenagers walk in they get all freaks out that a non-pothead is eating in their restaurant. The only down fall is there's only about a twenty or so locations in the country. (I've been to 8 of them, in 3 different states...yes it's that good...)

But in terms of well known brands, In & Out. Get a nice 3x3 Animal Style on the fries too....now that's some good eats.

Out of the given choices, I would go with Wendy's. Not bad for a fast food joint. I voted other because nothing beats a double meat Whataburger on Texas toast with bacon, grilled onions, and grilled jalapenos. So good it's hard to believe it's not illegal. I know a lot of you probably don't have a Whataburger in your area (only in 10 states), but if you're ever in the South you have to try it. Best fast food around. The fact that it started here in Texas makes it even better.

If Oporto ever makes it over to the states I suggest you get into it.

I have heard in the states it is cheaper to eat fast food than to cook yourself?

In Aus eating fast food is signifcantly more expensive.

Here a fast food meal for me would be about $15, I could make 3 similar size dinners for that.

i'm 22 years old' date=' about 6'2" 170lbs, with only about 5-6% body fat[/quote']

You sound like me, I am 30 now and no sign of it slowing down. But I am much more active than I was previously. I am at about 175, but if I stop exercising I lose wieght quick.

FYI, I used to out eat my flat mate who was over 100 pounds heavier, and it wasn't even close.

If Oporto ever makes it over to the states I suggest you get into it.

I have heard in the states it is cheaper to eat fast food than to cook yourself?

In Aus eating fast food is signifcantly more expensive.

Here a fast food meal for me would be about $15' date=' I could make 3 similar size dinners for that.[/b']

You sound like me, I am 30 now and no sign of it slowing down. But I am much more active than I was previously. I am at about 175, but if I stop exercising I lose wieght quick.

FYI, I used to out eat my flat mate who was over 100 pounds heavier, and it wasn't even close.

I can go in any fast food place with 5-8 bucks and come out satisfied...it is very cheap.

Archived