Cain Velasquez

wanderlei4ever

Why not? If Velasquez did become champ JDS would surely follow.

well thats a diff story & much more possible but you said for #1 contendership & dana has already said he doesn't want these 2 fighting yet coz it would ruin 1 of their runs at the title & thats not good for business he wants both guys getting title shots which is good for business.

well thats a diff story & much more possible but you said for #1 contendership & dana has already said he doesn't want these 2 fighting yet coz it would ruin 1 of their runs at the title & thats not good for business he wants both guys getting title shots which is good for business.

Oh, okay I misunderstood, I thought you meant it would never happen... alright, misunderstanding my bad.

Whats next for cain I think he should get a titleshot after carwin

your thoughts

.. there's not alot of choices for velasquez' date=' carwin over lesnar > velasquez over carwin ...

I'm pretty sure dana has already said velasquez is getting a title shot against the winner of lesnar vs carwin. As for cain vs jds we all wanna see that but that aint gonna happen.
^^ ... true

I think that Velasquez has earned a title shot and he should face the winner of Lesnar/Carwin for the title without having to fight anyone else first.

I think that Dos Santos has also earned a title shot. He is 5-0 in the UFC with wins over Werum, Struve, Cro Cop, Yvel and Gonzago and he has dominated all of those fights. But he would have a long time to wait for a title shot with Carwin and Velasquez getting their title shots first so I would give him one more fight before fighting for the belt. A good opponent would be Cheick Kongo.

the way they been dogging out JDS and Cain .. i wouldnt be surprised if cain got the next title fight then after he loses they match him up with JDS ..

more time JDS has to put on weight the better .. and cain needs more time to improve his stand up ..

Archived