Gsp Disrespect Bjj

TeamNog

Dude why make rediculous posts

were you not the one after the Nog Cain fight that said Cain cheated because he did not go to the ground with Nog

you cant always pull of a perfect arm bar i KNOW Big Nog has failed many a time to lock in a good armbar does that mean he disrespects BJJ???

were you not the one after the Nog Cain fight that said Cain cheated because he did not go to the ground with Nog

you cant always pull of a perfect arm bar i KNOW Big Nog has failed many a time to lock in a good armbar does that mean he disrespects BJJ???

i never say cain cheat i say he coward big nog always pull perfect armbar he bjj artist dont disrespect nog

i never say cain cheat i say he coward big nog always pull perfect armbar he bjj artist dont disrespect nog

here i am a massive Big Nog fan and i know for a fact he has failed to correctly lock in an armbar in a couple of his fights i cant rightly remember which though

it happens when your sweaty and that its hard to lock into the right angle and what not

I am not disrespecting him i am just saying even the best mess up sometimes

here i am a massive Big Nog fan and i know for a fact he has failed to correctly lock in an armbar in a couple of his fights i cant rightly remember which though

it happens when your sweaty and that its hard to lock into the right angle and what not

I am not disrespecting him i am just saying even the best mess up sometimes

gsp have perfect armbar but couldn't finish no sweat or grease he need to go work on bjj technique

He disrespect bjj he go in fight with hardy and cannot pull perfect armbar or kimora he not bjj artists he wrestler he insult us bjj artists he need stop tryin to submit opponent . I dont like him or respect him he a cheater in the sport .

he chet allaot' date=' in fihgt he sppose to vin by **** brakar, no hee chet, that lire!!#13![/quote']

he cant pull armbar or kimora he has fake black belt i not impress with performance

he cheater in sport he disrepect bjj artist and ufc

he not black belt in bjj he only wrestler he cheat by grease on skin when fight bj penn

gsp have perfect armbar but couldn't finish no sweat or grease he need to go work on bjj technique

he no cheat you no nuffin you no bjj fighter you sucky bigtime go way now!

He disrespect bjj he go in fight with hardy and cannot pull perfect armbar or kimora he not bjj artists he wrestler he insult us bjj artists he need stop tryin to submit opponent . I dont like him or respect him he a cheater in the sport .

your a BJJ fighter and you dont even know how to spell KIMURA? you should be embarrassed not GSP.

and he did pull off the submissions he just didn't finish them. any other fighter would have tapped out twice there but Hardy had nothing to lose and fans to gain by not tapping. The Gracies never tap out either does that mean anyone who locks them in a submission isn't a good BJJ fighter?

Cain went to the ground with Nog......technically...

Archived