Attention BJJ wrestlers muaithai kickboxers boxers

BigBrother

any all other combat arts well lets say a guy picks a fight with you and your black belt in any of these sports do you think any of that would matter if a guy pulls out a desert eagle or a ak 47 to your face. You guys think that because your skilled in these arts people are suppose to scared of you. same thing for you retard body builders.

any all other combat arts well lets say a guy picks a fight with you and your black belt in any of these sports do you think any of that would matter if a guy pulls out a desert eagle or a ak 47 to your face. You guys think that because your skilled in these arts people are suppose to scared of you. same thing for you retard body builders.

wow someone keeps getting beat up dont they!

Quick question do you think that the guy with the gun is tough! Or are they little biatches who hide behind guns because they feel inadequate as men??

(soldiers in a combat zone exempt)

wow someone keeps getting beat up dont they!

Quick question do you think that the guy with the gun is tough! Or are they little biatches who hide behind guns because they feel inadequate as men??

(soldiers in a combat zone exempt)

im tough in person ill knock anyone out including anyone in the ufc. what are they going to do try to grab my arm and put me in a petty armbar. ill pick them up and slam them to the concrete floor

yea im him where is the guy he did something to my brothers account were he cant post anymore he likes to pick on little kids but he wont be able to pick on me

he is a mod and a fair one.....................he can do the same to your account too its not age related son!

moderators-1.jpg[/img]

yea im him where is the guy he did something to my brothers account were he cant post anymore he likes to pick on little kids but he wont be able to pick on me

im tough in person ill knock anyone out including anyone in the ufc. what are they going to do try to grab my arm and put me in a petty armbar. ill pick them up and slam them to the concrete floor

Stfu mate you are a tool.

Archived