Pellegrino vs. Sotiropoulos @ 116

T_A_P_O_U_T_1

Pelligrino is a blackbelt as well but a questionable one IMO. Nate Diaz tapped him out when he had just been given his brown belt right after tapping out Alvin Robinson (another supposed blackbelt) when he was still purple. That fight was right before the one with Kurt.

I'll take George by decision. On another note isn't this a bit of a step down from fighting Joe Stevenson? I think George should be getting Tyson Griffin, Maynard or Florian but hopefully after this one of those bouts is set up for top contender status.

Pelligrino is a blackbelt as well but a questionable one IMO. Nate Diaz tapped him out when he had just been given his brown belt right after tapping out Alvin Robinson (another supposed blackbelt) when he was still purple. That fight was right before the one with Kurt.

I'll take George by decision. On another note isn't this a bit of a step down from fighting Joe Stevenson? I think George should be getting Tyson Griffin' date=' Maynard or Florian but hopefully after this one of those bouts is set up for top contender status.[/quote']

you do know he just tapped a 2nd degree blackbelt in his last fight right?

with diaz he just got caught

but yea george would decision him

Archived