Fedor hugely overrated

MMApredictclub

Fedor Emelianenko? Im sure im not the only one who agrees he is hugely overrated !!!1

REASONS: Who has he fought?

Brett Rogers. Ok what was the point of this fight....yes Rogers was unbeaten, but there was never gonna be any other outcome in this fight other than a Fedor win.

Tim Siliva. Please, its just foolish.

Nog. One of the only fighters with any real class he has fought, and no dont get me worng fedor has fought some good fighters, but compare this to the UFC where theres Lesnar, Mir, Carwin, Velasquez, Rottwell and heck il even throw "BIG COUNTRY" into that list..

So yeh, Fedor stop *****ing about and get in the octagon and fight some of these dudes and stop hiding behind average fights.......LESNAR VS FEDOR,,,,chi-ching !!!1

Thanks for reading :)

http://mmapredictclub.blogspot.com/<-----check out my BLOGSPOT :) pleasee

how do i delete this thread now hahaha :(

... actually' date=' its posted in the wrong section, so the mods might delete it by tonight,

or if they're in a playful mood, they might just move it ... & then it will probably live on

for a couple days ...

... we could just hi-jack the thread & make it a hotties depot ?

[img']http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/my-name-is-earl-catalina.gif[/img]

Fedor Emelianenko? Im sure im not the only one who agrees he is hugely overrated !!!1

REASONS: Who has he fought?

Brett Rogers. Ok what was the point of this fight....yes Rogers was unbeaten' date=' but there was never gonna be any other outcome in this fight other than a Fedor win.

Tim Siliva. Please, its just foolish.

Nog. One of the only fighters with any real class he has fought, and no dont get me worng fedor has fought some good fighters, but compare this to the UFC where theres Lesnar, Mir, Carwin, Velasquez, Rottwell and heck il even throw "BIG COUNTRY" into that list..

So yeh, Fedor stop *****ing about and get in the octagon and fight some of these dudes and stop hiding behind average fights.......LESNAR VS FEDOR,,,,chi-ching !!!1

Thanks for reading :)

http://mmapredictclub.blogspot.com/<-----check out my BLOGSPOT :) pleasee[/quote']

Haha you add in rothwell and big country who got beat by Arlovski who was 10-4 in the UFC (Fedor KHTFO) with two of Arlovskis loses to Sylvia and Fedor curshed both of them.

Just cause you started watching MMA last year doesnt make Fedor overrated it just means he hasnt faught the best as of late.

But the fact is Fedor is one of the smallest HW out there he is only 6 feet tall and weights 225-230 pounds and he has still beat full sized heavyweights.

When Arlvoski faught Fedor he was 15-5 and on a 5 fight win streak 3 coming inside the UFC with 4 KOs but since he left the UFC he isnt good anymore.

Tim was 24-4 when he left the UFC to fight Fedor but they just brainwash there fans to think once a fighter is out of the UFC they are no longer any good.

Sure Fedor hasnt faught JDS, Cain, Carwin, and Brock but compare his resume with any of those guys and you wont be saying who has Fedor faught you will be saying who has any of them faught.

I mean I dont see you complaing about Lesnar who has had 5 fights and only faught 4 people. Who has Frank Mir faught ?

Who has Cain beat next to a way out of his prime Nog (I mean way out of his prime he needs to retrie a legend), Who has Carwin really beat ?

Its only because he isnt in the UFC which is stupid. The fact is he is 30-1 and Lesnar is 4-1 with wins over a nobody 4-7, Heath Herring who Fedor beat even worse, and two fights with Frank Mir who has been KOed 5 times and is the MOST over rated HW out there. He got popular for beating Brock who got popular for acting (WWE) and beating Mir.... who beat him? With out eachother who have they beat ? NOBODY!

well i can make any fighter look bad by saying he fought tim sylvia.....u ****ing idiot. he beat nog when nog was in his prime, mark coleman, kevin randleman, renato sobral, cro cop who was the best thing known to striking back then, and he demolished arlovski.

now ur probably thinking "duuuuuuurh i dont know any of those fighters because i only started watching ufc when brock lesnar came duuuuuuuuurh"

it would be the same thing saying lesnar is overrated since the best guy he fought was frank mir, and frank mir isnt even that good.

Archived