I Really dont understand the BJ Penn hate

twohornunicorn

How come so much hate on the guy. I just watched another interview (MMA Live) with him and he was as always very respectful. When asked about knee problems and sinus infection he said he didnt want to take anything away from frankie and just gave praise to edgar for his performance.

Maybe BJ Penn hate is directed more at fans of him.

because he beat the hell out of GSP for 2 rounds and GSP fanboys freak out when people say hes better

Beat GSP for 2 rounds? Thats the funniest nuthugery I have heard in a while!!! LMFAO! GSP smashed Bj's face in! Finished him! Made him Quit like the ***** he is.

The only thing Bj beat GSP in is his big mouth and outrageous Excuses!

If you been on this forum long enough you should not be surprised that most hated fighters in ufc are Penn, GSP, A.Silva, Machida and Lesnar. What they all have in common? Well four of them a reigning champs and Penn was one for very long time. So its really should not come as a surprise when it comes to hatred to those guys which is somewhat laughable since my personal view is: If your guy can't do it, why blame a champ for it.

Ohh. There's also Mir, but thats another story.

How come so much hate on the guy. I just watched another interview (MMA Live) with him and he was as always very respectful. When asked about knee problems and sinus infection he said he didnt want to take anything away from frankie and just gave praise to edgar for his performance.

Maybe BJ Penn hate is directed more at fans of him.

After BJ lost to GSP he got a lot of razor blade to swallow so he learn humility . After is false accusation about Steroid and Hormone he was accusing GSP . BJ was lying to the world when he spread this false accusation .

I like watching BJ fight , he realy got nice skill and he well rounded and now he become more respectfull so i think he learn from is mistake and that what champion should do , learn from ur mistake .

There not a war between BJ fan or GSP fan , there just some stupid kid who come in here and insult other fan who they know noting about them . Im a BJ fan and sometime i just bring fact and people call me hater and GSP nutt huger , is there opinion i can deal with it .

Even if there wrong .

It might have something to do with his moronic antics like running around licking blood off of his gloves, or maybe with his unfunny, ridiculous pre-fight smack talk or the fact that after talking so much shxt he refused to continue fighting like gutless quitter...but most likely the hate comes from the fact that even after getting severely beaten and utterly dominated like an amateur, to point where he cowardly gave up, BJ and camp of sycophant losers have the nerve to make allegations of cheating and steroid use. Or maybe it's just because he has absolutely no heart and crumbles whenever a fight doesn't go his way, just like he has whenever he's faced anyone of a higher caliber than the weak competition at lightweight.

Whatever the reason, there are many of us who are loving every second of BJ losing his belt and the subsequent weak excuse making from his camp and all his delusional fans :)

What about those of us who actually like both fighters? I have and probably always will like both gsp and penn. They are both part of my fav list. Yes gsp wrecks penn to no extent, but penn is still one of the greatest. And the sh*t he talked about shirk and the blood licking was due to how much sh*t sherk talked after he tested positive for ph's. Then came back without them and got his face mangled by penn, who promised fans he would lick his blood off his gloves after spilling it punch after punch lol. I enjoyed every second of sherk getting his block knocked off haha

"dirty d"

fan of gsp and penn, so what?

I'm a BJ and GSP fan so I don't understand why there is always hate for BJ but he was the champ for quite some time so people are always gonna hate who's on top. I think at LW he's one of the best fighters I have ever watched and I usually enjoy all his fights that being said the last fight was a bit of a let down but hopefully that will motivate him to come back better then ever and get the belt back.

The hate? It is just because GSP fans are upset at BJ for unveiling GSP's secret weapon....Vaseline. GSP fans have been in denial since Grease Gate. Since they can't get mad at their favorite fighter they just take out all their anger on BJ. TerribleWilliamson is a perfect example of someone like this.

It might have something to do with his moronic antics like running around licking blood off of his gloves' date=' or maybe with his unfunny, ridiculous pre-fight smack talk or the fact that after talking so much shxt he refused to continue fighting like gutless quitter...but most likely the hate comes from the fact that even after getting severely beaten and utterly dominated like an amateur, to point where he cowardly gave up, BJ and camp of sycophant losers have the nerve to make allegations of cheating and steroid use. Or maybe it's just because he has absolutely no heart and crumbles whenever a fight doesn't go his way, just like he has whenever he's faced anyone of a higher caliber than the weak competition at lightweight.

Whatever the reason, there are many of us who are loving every second of BJ losing his belt and the subsequent weak excuse making from his camp and all his delusional fans :)[/quote']

I dunno last I checked we all knew that Bj is gifted with amazing natural ability and at his best has the skills and talent to beat nearly anyone put in front of him. But thats just me.

I dunno last I checked we all knew that Bj is gifted with amazing natural ability and at his best has the skills and talent to beat nearly anyone put in front of him. But thats just me.

He sure does...but oddly enough you took my comment out of context (you should apply at Fox News) and failed to include the part where I talked about how BJ is mentally weak and folds like cheap Walmart lawn-chair whenever an opponent starts getting the upper hand :)

He sure does...but oddly enough you took my comment out of context (you should apply at Fox News) and failed to include the part where I talked about how BJ is mentally weak and folds like cheap Walmart lawn-chair whenever an opponent starts getting the upper hand :)

You call it quoting out of context, I call it sifting through the bull **** ; )

Props for the Fox News comment though those guy are straight liars at worst and manipulators at best.

I've been banned before for calling people names' date=' so I'll refrain for the moment.

That said, you're clinically retarded or something.[/quote']

He certainly is. I love how GSP fans can just overlook what Phil Nurse did in their bout after the first round. I also find it entertaining that 5 other fighters have accused him as well and no one seems to care. Mayhem was complaining DURING the fight but that doesn't matter I guess. Sherk post fight interview in the locker room wasn't complaining he was just saying "I couldn't get ahold of him at all... must have had some oil on or something"

To think the nice greasy french canadian is a cheater is just too much for people to accept. I was a fan of Georges at one point (when he wasn't boring) but after greasing against someone with a dangerous guard so they can't even utilize the rubber guard ended it all for me. That was no accident Phil Nurse knew exactly what he was doing and no one was even punished but a new rule was put in place because of it. That should be enough evidence alone not too mention you have fighters cageside who are noticing it and getting up to tell Dana. Dana tells David and Rashad after the fight "Georges is in trouble" lol really? You didn't do anything to him Mr White...

He certainly is. I love how GSP fans can just overlook what Phil Nurse did in their bout after the first round. I also find it entertaining that 5 other fighters have accused him as well and no one seems to care. Mayhem was complaining DURING the fight but that doesn't matter I guess. Sherk post fight interview in the locker room wasn't complaining he was just saying "I couldn't get ahold of him at all... must have had some oil on or something"

To think the nice greasy french canadian is a cheater is just too much for people to accept. I was a fan of Georges at one point (when he wasn't boring) but after greasing against someone with a dangerous guard so they can't even utilize the rubber guard ended it all for me. That was no accident Phil Nurse knew exactly what he was doing and no one was even punished but a new rule was put in place because of it. That should be enough evidence alone not too mention you have fighters cageside who are noticing it and getting up to tell Dana. Dana tells David and Rashad after the fight "Georges is in trouble" lol really? You didn't do anything to him Mr White...

Dude, you can't take away from GSP either.

He's a great fighter, so blaming grease on the fact that GSP is winning is also retarded.

"I can't grab him so I can't win" is a stupid excuse.

Dude' date=' you can't take away from GSP either.

He's a great fighter, so blaming grease on the fact that GSP is winning is also retarded.

"I can't grab him so I can't win" is a stupid excuse.[/quote']

I know what I saw. For one I've never seen other fighters watching the fight get up to go tell Dana his corner is cheating. I've also never seen the commission guys come in to wipe someone down yet they wipe one of his arms which it wouldn't matter how much they did. You can't just wipe something away oil based.

He's a greasy cheater that looked for advantages everywhere including oiling up to avoid submissions.

It should be camp Grease Jackson. Nick Diaz accused Diego of it after their fight, Kenny Florian accused Roger Huerta after their fight even though he won....

I know what I saw. For one I've never seen other fighters watching the fight get up to go tell Dana his corner is cheating. I've also never seen the commission guys come in to wipe someone down yet they wipe one of his arms which it wouldn't matter how much they did. You can't just wipe something away oil based.

He's a greasy cheater that looked for advantages everywhere including oiling up to avoid submissions.

It should be camp Grease Jackson. Nick Diaz accused Diego of it after their fight' date=' Kenny Florian accused Roger Huerta after their fight even though he won....[/quote']

So... the only reason GSP won those fight is because he greased.

Again, retarded reason.

Grease or not, the better fighter would have found a way.

Advantage? Maybe, but you need a hell of a lot of it to do something.

Phil Nurse put a DAB on the body, it's not like he took a handful.

Sweat would have more of an effect than grease.

So a few fighters who were totally dominated by GSP and whose careers are currently in the toilet are suddenly trying to minimize their loss to the current title holder by jumping on BJs exscuse bandwagon...forgive me if for laughing at you but I find extreme stupidity amusing :)

So a few fighters who were totally dominated by GSP and whose careers are currently in the toilet are suddenly trying to minimize their loss to the current title holder by jumping on BJs exscuse bandwagon...forgive me if for laughing at you but I find extreme stupidity amusing :)

Greasing may not have been the reason that Gsp won but its is FACT that he did grease. There is plenty of video evidence to prove it. GSP's skills wins him fights but he still cheated to get an advantage. Again I'm not saying that the grease affected the outcome of the fight (no one can say that for certain) but he still did it.

Greasing may not have been the reason that Gsp won but its is FACT that he did grease. There is plenty of video evidence to prove it. GSP's skills wins him fights but he still cheated to get an advantage. Again I'm not saying that the grease affected the outcome of the fight (no one can say that for certain) but he still did it.

GSP, his camp and the incident were investgsted by the NSAC and no wrongdoing was found.

End/stupid conspiracy theory

GSP fans and BJ fans generally don't like each other. /Thread.

i'm a fan of them both...people get caught up in the 'if u like one, u must hate the other' business because these threads here always compare the two when they shouldn't be compared being in different weight classes...

i'm a fan of them both...people get caught up in the 'if u like one' date=' u must hate the other' business because these threads here always compare the two when they shouldn't be compared being in different weight classes...[/quote']

You are not a GSP fan! gtfo with that!

Prevent another GSP? LOL Bj cried to a baby and the NSAC laughed him and his mom out the door. What a joke.

You are out to lunch.

Look at his sig. Nothing can prove him that Penn could actually lose a fight. GSP greased. Matt Hughes uses roids or some crap. Edgar paid off the judges. Anything to keep his fantasy alive. Ignorance is bliss.

Prevent another GSP? LOL Bj cried like a baby and the NSAC laughed him and his mom out the door. What a joke.

You are out to lunch.

Sigh....the NSAC sent him out the door? That is why they made a new rule against greasing right? GSP fans are in denial. There I said it again. No one can admit he got caught greasing...instead they all point the finger at Penn. "Oh BJ complained so lets blame him." GSP fans are flat out in denial.

Sigh....the NSAC sent him out the door? That is why they made a new rule against greasing right? GSP fans are in denial. There I said it again. No one can admit he got caught greasing...instead they all point the finger at Penn. "Oh BJ complained so lets blame him." GSP fans are flat out in denial.

NSAC made up that pretend rule to shut Bj's mom up.

Go Buffalo! I want to see Boston get smashed!

Yeah there's video evidence and people just want to say "BJ is a crybaby" or "It wouldn't matter" or "It was just a little bit of vaseline not enough to do anything".... doesn't matter how much it is you can clearly see when Penn pulls his legs up to try and control GSPs posture they just slide right down completely negating any chance at using the rubber G. Also I've heard a lot of "the commission wiped him down" which is impossible with a towel. He would need to bathe or better yet shower so he can't add half a dozen bottles of baby oil to his bath.

Yeah there's video evidence and people just want to say "BJ is a crybaby" or "It wouldn't matter" or "It was just a little bit of vaseline not enough to do anything".... doesn't matter how much it is you can clearly see when Penn pulls his legs up to try and control GSPs posture they just slide right down completely negating any chance at using the rubber G. Also I've heard a lot of "the commission wiped him down" which is impossible with a towel. He would need to bathe or better yet shower so he can't add half a dozen bottles of baby oil to his bath.

Denial.

NSAC made up that pretend rule to shut Bj's mom up.

FTR' date=' Go Buffalo! I want to see Boston get smashed![/quote']

That is what a typical in denial GSP fan would say..

FTR Boston won today...series is tied now. and we injuried Thomas Vanek. But seriously even if we don't win it this year it is fine. Next year the rest of the league is going to have to look at either Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin in a B's uniform.

Most people stopped hating him when he seemed to start being more respectful and dedicated, but the GSP fans will never forget and you will rarely ever see a person that still has burning hatred for BJ that isn't a GSP fan. It's the same for BJ fans when it comes to GSP though. Both sides through reality to the wind and decide they prefer ignorant insults.

That is what a typical in denial GSP fan would say..

FTR Boston won today...series is tied now. and we injuried Thomas Vanek. But seriously even if we don't win it this year it is fine. Next year the rest of the league is going to have to look at either Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin in a B's uniform.

You got us there. Toronto got ripped off on Kessel. Kessel is way overrated. He will score not even 10 goals next season.

Enjoy Hall or Seguin, they will be the franchise player in Boston for many years to come.

You will likely get Hall. Edmonton will take Seguin.

You got us there. Toronto got ripped off on Kessel. Kessel is way overrated. He will score not even 10 goals next season.

Enjoy Hall or Seguin' date=' they will be the franchise player in Boston for many years to come.

You will likely get Hall. Edmonton will take Seguin.[/quote']

I hope so...we need a winger not a center. But it will be nice to snag a franchise player this year and maybe even one next year....We have the Leafs' first rounder for next year too. I expect the leafs to do dismal again next year. It is going to be a nice few years for the B's.

I hope so...we need a winger not a center. But it will be nice to snag a franchise player this year and maybe even one next year....We have the Leafs' first rounder for next year too. I expect the leafs to do dismal again next year. It is going to be a nice few years for the B's.

Hall/Seguin = Franchise players for sure! 2 awesome athletes! They will be 50 goal scorers. Kessel on the other hand, trade him.

If the Leafs keep the team the same as it is right now, then yes, you can expect another top 3 pick next season because Toronto will finish last.

You have to think that Brian Burke is going to be on a mission this summer to make the team better sighing UFA's or making trades. He has no choice, him and Wilson will be fired for sure if the Leafs miss the playoffs again.

Hall/Seguin = Franchise players for sure! 2 awesome athletes! They will be 50 goal scorers. Kessel on the other hand' date=' trade him.

If the Leafs keep the team the same as it is right now, then yes, you can expect another top 3 pick next season because Toronto will finish last.

You have to think that Brian Burke is going to be on a mission this summer to make the team better sighing UFA's or making trades. He has no choice, him and Wilson will be fired for sure if the Leafs miss the playoffs again.[/quote']

I would start by firing them now because the Leafs won't be playing in the playoffs. If hockey started in March then ya...maybe...because the Leafs are always hot in march. Its funny too because the hockey team holds true to the quote. Leaves wither away and die in the winter and then come back in the spring.

back on topic though....Go BJ Penn!

Archived