Crying after losing a fight in the ufc or tuf show

REDMANB

If you've got bigger balls than them then why aren't you in the UFC?

A loss isn't just a slight chip in pride and an L on the record. There are so many factors which can contribute to a persons misery after losing a fight. Like someone said, you've trained for months for one fight where you come out second best. Often it's financial. But often it's just the emotion catching up with a person after they've weathered through such a hard time in training.

A loss isn't just a slight chip in pride and an L on the record. There are so many factors which can contribute to a persons misery after losing a fight. Like someone said' date=' you've trained for months for one fight where you come out second best. Often it's financial. But often it's just the emotion catching up with a person after they've weathered through such a hard time in training.[/quote']

+1

Ask Frank Mir. He probably has posters of Carwin and Lesnar on his walls.

A loss isn't just a slight chip in pride and an L on the record. There are so many factors which can contribute to a persons misery after losing a fight. Like someone said' date=' you've trained for months for one fight where you come out second best. Often it's financial. But often it's just the emotion catching up with a person after they've weathered through such a hard time in training.[/quote']

+1,

The guys on Tuf quit their lives to try n make it big, imagine u give everything up for a chance at ur dream n future income of ur family, think u'd abit upset too

gettin paid to do what? sell crack??

yea how did you know . Im a drug dealer i sit at home all day and wait for the fiends to come knocking at my door and sell them crack.

i get paid a gripe everyday doing that you should sell crack too

Archived