out of all defending champions...

scobe

i think it's funny that the most impressive defence by a champion was lesnar!

im not looking to be flamed or looking to troll but i was just thinking he was the only champion to be completly dominant and stop the fight. there was so much talk about p4p best between machida silva gsp and penn, but if u look at their last title defences they were all pretty much pathetic.

machida: should of lost the fight

silva:...im not going to begin to describe what his last fight was like

gsp: dominant but didn't do enough to stop the fight

penn: was out worked and lost his title

but, brock put the hurting on Mir and defended succesfully

just something that i was thinking let me know your opinions

-----------------------------

thanks

scobe

It's true.I like how everyone was ranting on these champions are invincible,untouchable.No one will take their belts or have a chance.I just find it kind of funny.Not many people will reply to this post.They don't have an answer.The champions are just too cautious.They want to stay and keep the belt.There is nothing wrong with that.We just have restless fans who want the champs to put it on the line.Which is understandable.I personally didn't like all of the title defenses.Dana should give us our bang for our buck,and hasn't.That's the only frustrating part.

Machida and Penn just fought cautious battles and were pretty much even with their opponents

GSP and Silva (the 2 best fighters p4p the UFC has) showcased that they are amazingly skilled fighters. However, they did not finish their opponents so it was not the most impressive title defenses.

Brock just looked angry and like he had something to prove. Brock came into that fight READY TO PUT ON A SHOW and was headling UFC 100 and put his all into it

People have to realize that the Brock Lesnar that beat Heath Herring isn't the same Brock Lesnar that dominated Frank Mir. Brock improvef his ground game and was explosive. Herring just took a longer beating that went to decision.

We'll see. Time will tell.

Lesnar isnt going to decision' date=' hes got the most devastating GnP in mma, coupled with being the beast of an athlete he is i dont see him winning in a non-destructive fashion.

True because Carwin will knock him out in first. Yeh me eiter. :P

Archived