whose the most boring ufc fighter?

JUSTSCRAP33

Hmm, i'd go with Fitch by a long shot. Don't get why everyone says GSP is boring. As he bashes people's faces and armbars them.

Fitch just rubs his lower regions against other fighters the entire time. He could win, if he really wanted to, but he doesn't want to. He wants to make the match last as long as possible. I feel for whatever fighters are in the ring with him.

None of the above.Only true MMA fans admire this sport.I think these threads are boring.That's why I'll never give the satisfaction the the poster anymore.These forums are becoming retarded.Just the fact of the people that come onto it.Everyone talks about respect of fighters,and how they trash talk.Look at you guys posting.Prime example.Just love to hate fighters.No matter what.This will keep happening,cause everyone has to find something about a fighter.Except me.I personally like every fighter.It's what makes this sport.Not the fans that keep posting pointless things.Who's the most boring uncreative poster....I wonder.

None of the above.Only true MMA fans admire this sport.I think these threads are boring.That's why I'll never give the satisfaction the the poster anymore.These forums are becoming retarded.Just the fact of the people that come onto it.Everyone talks about respect of fighters' date='and how they trash talk.Look at you guys posting.Prime example.Just love to hate fighters.No matter what.This will keep happening,cause everyone has to find something about a fighter.Except me.I personally like every fighter.It's what makes this sport.Not the fans that keep posting pointless things.Who's the most boring uncreative poster....I wonder.[/quote']

Well said. There have been some well less than exciting fights at times but none of the fighters are boring.

none of these fighters are boring to any fan that respects a fight for what it is. If a fighter gets dominated by superior wrestling or striking its his own fault not the one whos earning the W. KO/submission of the night means nothing when your leaving the octagon with the belt or making your way back to a chance for the belt. i don't understand how people think any fighter or fight is boring.

GSP' date=' Silva, or Fitch[/quote']

HAHAHA... Really? Ok None of the above I saw the 3 choices and I thought it was a best of thread. My friend have you no knowledge? Chael Sonnen made me fall asleep. Lesnars boring as piss. GSP has been slightly boring lately but he's still got the fights to back himself up. And Kimbo Slice [Now he's not physically boring it's just... really who gives a **** about Kimbo? Whats the point of the Ultimate fighter if these half-**** fighters are getting signed anyways, hell Kimbos got more publicity then Roy Nelson for **** sakes.]

I know you're a hugger and a Penn hater... But get real troll...

Penn last 5 wins all finished 3 (T)KOs 2 subs

GSP last 7 wins 4 of which are decisions...

Don't even talk about boring

I like'em both but the GSP boring thing? The key word in the sentence is WINS. It's unfortunate someone "spectacularly amazing to watch" is only that fun because he brawls withhis headdown and gets ****ed up. A win is a win and GSP showed total octagon control and domination.

"your not a true mma fan" cause of my thoughts on certain fighters... thats ***** retarded you dont know me nor do you know my history of watching/competing in mma. just cause i dont like something doesnt mean im not a fan that doesnt even make sense stop being so quick to judge a person you dont know over the computer... its just immature...

• 3 months later...

Archived