Maia fought scared for first 2 rounds anderson silva fought scared for last 2 rounds

xxTRUTHxx

Maia fought scared for first 2 rounds anderson silva fought scared for last 2 rounds

Maia was equally as guilty in the first few rounds just walking around not doing nothing at all. Anderson Silva was scared of exchanging punches with Maia in last 2 rounds so he was running scared from maia, at one point silva was trying to hide behind the ref.

The crowd was chanting GSP after watching that performance i think GSP wrestling and takedowns skills with GSP strength and athletic ability will defeat Anserson Silva. Maia looked weak.

Before i thought it wasnt fair with silva size advantage but i think now GSP will still destroy anderson silva.

Maia was equally as guilty in the first few rounds just walking around not doing nothing at all. Anderson Silva was scared of exchanging punches with Maia in last 2 rounds so he was running scared from maia' date=' at one point silva was trying to hide behind the ref.

The crowd was chanting GSP after watching that performance i think GSP wrestling and takedowns skills with GSP strength and athletic ability will defeat Anserson Silva. Maia looked weak.

Before i thought it wasnt fair with silva size advantage but i think now GSP will still destroy anderson silva.[/quote']

Actually Anderson fought bored for the last 2 rounds, theres a difference. The hiding behind the ref was one more of Anderson's jokes on Maia.

Maia was equally as guilty in the first few rounds just walking around not doing nothing at all. Anderson Silva was scared of exchanging punches with Maia in last 2 rounds so he was running scared from maia' date=' at one point silva was trying to hide behind the ref.

Before i thought it wasnt fair with silva size advantage but i think now GSP will still destroy anderson silva.[/quote']

hell no...a.silva can close his eyes and still destroy gsp.

Archived