King Mo is superior than GSP

EmperorFedor

At laying and praying.. I've never seen someone get batter while on top. All King Mo did was takedown and lay on Gegard' date=' you can see King Mo face it's battered up.[/quote']

True but he did what he needed to do considering he was a huge underdog.

It's a cheap win IMO and cheap technique which I call "Jackson Style!" needs to be evaluated in MMA. King MO only landed 30% of his hits while Gegard landed 70% of his hits while on the bottom. King Mo didn't beat the champion, he just lay on him and control the octagon but honestly you need to do more than octagon control... I don't really care who won but the outcome is lame..

It's a similar to grabbing in boxing and continuing to grab the fighter.. You get 1 hit then grab, 1 hit then grab, 1 hit then grab.. MMA, takedown, then stand, takedown, stand.. King Mo, takedown, lay and pray while getting my **** hit pretending to be working on top..

Impressed with Gegards offense on the ground, but damn did he look ****ty standing tonight, add in King Mo's pathetic showing but still getting the win just with take downs and getting punched from below.

No doubt Gegard lost, but that was a pathetic fight for the two people in the ring and what they could have put on.

Yea Gegard definitely lost but he didn't lost via unanimous decision I'd say it was a split decision because being on top and taking down a fighter doesn't mean **** if you're not doing efficient damage.

You're aware that you personally can't score a fight as a split decision?

im tired of hearing people complain about wresters wrestling its the sport of mma. if you dont want to watch wresters than dont watch a card with king mo and hendo or one with gsp

Hendo and GSP can at least improve position and do not get beat up while in the dominant position.

Have have no problem with wrestling, it is part of the Mixed aspect. But Mo took him down over and over and got the worst of the exchanges while he gassed over and over.

Mo looked pathetic and Gegard was not there tonight.

There are too many twits on this site who have no knowledge of the sport. Wrestling is extremely exhausting and an incredible skill to master. It's also a great background to transition into BJJ with. Grappling may be boring to some, but those people tend to be extremely uneducated observers. Even my GF has respect for wrestlers and the amount of strength and cardio required to be good at it.

Archived