Mousasi and Aoki = Fedor

flyangler

I love the Fedor nutthuggers. When is your boy gonna man up and face the fact that he only has two fights left worth watching outside the UFC? And he can't even get those scheduled for some mysterious reason. Pride and dream fighters generally just don't fair well in the UFC. Brock and Carwin would smash him into pieces and he knows it. He won't catch either of those guys arm for a sub while he's on his back getting smashed. If Hong Man Choi had any skill he would have knocked dough boy off his pedestal years ago.

Two perfect examples of how Fedor would fair in some real competition. To bad he'll punk out and never fight in the UFC

Your are trying to be funny little bunny. Fedor is the man, deny it all you wish and even play pretend like he is not.. the fact remains, he is the man.

Your are trying to be funny little bunny. Fedor is the man' date=' deny it all you wish and even play pretend like he is not.. the fact remains, he is the man.[/quote']

Name 5 ELITE heavyweights he has beaten in his career. I'l give you three. Big Nog, Cro Cop and Coleman.

All the Pride Heavyweights have been exposed as tomato cans,the game is evolving and we have the new generation of HW's and that last one is a fact.But on the other hand Fedor have also exposed in Pride the other HW's all i'm saying it would be interesting to see Fedor in UFC against the new generation but i don't think we never get to see that.Fedor BADDEST man on the planet say 2-3 years ago not anymore hell even bet Mir could win Fedor,and what about Aoki not even top 10 guy is a joke and now the whole world can see it hope Dana signs Aoki for 1fight deal and fights Guilllard even bet Melvin would choke this kid out..LOL.Moussasi on otherhand has a bright future King Mo only exposed 1weakness on his game or maybe King Mo is a badass maybe we will see that in 2-3 fights later and we all be smarter then

Archived