Things are looking good for UFC 2010

Molo316

Im flipping back between UFC 110 and Strikeforce now, and I keep seeing clips for the new EA MMA game coming out. Based solely on the visuals and character movements in the clips I must say it looks like absolute ****. I dont see this game holding up against THQ's game. EA can just go back to churning out a new madden clone every year.

LOL I was so pumped for EA's game when reading "how realistic and fast paced it is". Then when I saw it I thought "Well I can spend $70 on that or I'll purchase UFC 2010 (Cuz 2009 was amazing and it's only improving) and then I'll spend $10 on Rockem Sockem Robots and that'll be the EA MMA experience for less money"

I read its based off the Fight Night engine which is awesome controls wise. But other then that they have NO FIGHTERS....NONE

Out of there entire roster theres only about 4-5 fighters I might use.

UFC 2010 has about 50+ fighters I will use along with a crazy customization system....

I read its based off the Fight Night engine which is awesome controls wise. But other then that they have NO FIGHTERS....NONE

Out of there entire roster theres only about 4-5 fighters I might use.

UFC 2010 has about 50+ fighters I will use along with a crazy customization system....

2010 has over 90 fighters

You can tell that they're having more trouble than they first thought at developing the game.

It was initially scheduled to be out already, but then they saw all the improvements to UFC 10, so need to spend more time to keep up and it wont even be out until december now.

they did more harm than good showing it lol. i was never gonna buy it i know that 2010's gonna be better. the game looks like garbage and i bet Dana couldn't be happier with the 2009 game being so good and successful and only getting better, while EA's game look like garbage and Strikeforce: Nashville was a disgrace haha. Strikeforce you FAIL! Hendo you fail!

I hope the career mode on undisputed 2010 is better' date=' i mean you stay the age all the way through and would be better if you could move up weight.I can only pray though :([/quote']

I'm pretty sure in the vids I watched online you do age and you can switch weight classes.

Archived