Senior Members

Atticus77

Technique is realy fun to read and always come with a neutral vision of what happen .

AK troll people sometime but it become so funny that everyone like him now . Some time he come with a nice opinion about a subject . There many people i like to read on this forum and many people i dont care .

There are quite a few with a lot of knowledge. Unfortunately, not all of them can have a good debate without resorting to name-calling and insults.

AK, Alpha and Exo are all good guys.

Indiglow, I like a lot of your posts. Same goes for DR. Whoever mentioned him was pretty smart.

Lately, I find myself agreeing with a lot of things uaquin has to say.

I know that there are a bunch more.

da weedy, as stubborn as he can be, has a fair amount of knowledge.

DMTL is also a good guy.

EDIT: I forgot 'zerker and TUF1!

I'll bet if I didn't have to spend so much time correcting blatantly wrong info and reprimanding the ignorant, the delinquents, and the socially inept more people would like me. But I don't care.

My wife and kids like me..... at least they act like it!

There are quite a few with a lot of knowledge. Unfortunately' date=' not all of them can have a good debate without resorting to name-calling and insults.

[b']AK[/b], Alpha and Exo are all good guys.

Indiglow, I like a lot of your posts. Same goes for DR. Whoever mentioned him was pretty smart.

Lately, I find myself agreeing with a lot of things uaquin has to say.

I know that there are a bunch more.

da weedy, as stubborn as he can be, has a fair amount of knowledge.

DMTL is also a good guy.

EDIT: I forgot 'zerker and TUF1!

Thanks I just wanted to mention that I almost always agree with you too. Though you are way of with Shogun and Machida;)

Other guys would be for me AK, Alpha_Omega and some Josh guy, the one that doesnt have Rampage for his pic:)

Who do you think is the most well liked and knowledgable poster on these forums? (minus mods)

And to go along with forum rules I pick Shogun to beat Machida in the rematch.

well i can't say who is the best or most liked poster but i like ImTheBest he seems nice to everyone.

and to go along with forum rules I pick machida to beat shogun in the rematch

Archived