So you all say Mousasi sucks because of tonight. Does Hendo suck now too?

InvisibleControl

Way to go Hendo, way to stay mounted the whole time and let jake shields hit you with weak shots. Dan's better than that, he pulled a BJ Penn.

And I've only seen Moussasi in 2 fights, this one and the Bobalu fight, and judging from what I've seen Anderson Silva would KO him, for those who think that's a dream match up.

Gilbert Melendez looked good, he's the only one who I'd actually like to see come to the UFC.

It proves that Dana White is a brilliant bussiness man and knows how much his fighters are worth... I'm glad Dana decided to not renew Hendo's contract and kicked his old **** to the curb for Strikeforce to pick up the UFC's old garbage' date=' Kudos to Mr. White for sure...[/quote']

No way dude. Hendo is a legend. He deserves the money. I think that he should have stuck around. Why the hell is Wanderlei Silva still here?

this was my first time ever watchin Moussasi fight. i heard all this hype and comparisons to anderson silva. im sorry to say but i was not impressed' date=' he should not be top 5 p4p or even top 5 LHW[/quote']

+1 Did he fight like that in his previous bouts? He reminded me of a slower Matt hamill without wrestling or Power.

No way dude. Hendo is a legend. He deserves the money. I think that he should have stuck around. Why the hell is Wanderlei Silva still here?

Who knows most likely Dana has a bit of a man crush on Wandy giving one last chance until he starts to blow it where Dana will send him packing to Strikeforce with Hendo...

Hendo could have had a off night with his stiff back, he'd better put on a good fight against his next opponent if he wants to be considered a top middle weight....

Well?

I posted this in another thread but I feel it needs to be said as much as possible.

"Oh how I love these people who call themselves MMA fans talking smack about fighters when they lose. He's over the hill, or see I told you he sucked. F'ckin armchair critiques. Can't stand them.

These pricks come out of the woodwork when someone loses but I'd like to see them get in there with a pro MMA fighter or even an amatuer.

Apparently to them no one is good except for the P4P kings and even they seem to be questionable.

MMA is so complex that seasoned wrestlers can be taken down by thier lessers, seasoned strikers can be knocked out by lesser strikers and submission experts can get caught by people with less experience. Often many people try to analyse fighters in parts and it just doesn't work that way when everything can be used together.

Basically what Im saying is any F'cking thing can happen and everyone makes mistakes.

But NO you can't tell the critiques that...because they need someone to be a tool, someone who sucks and someone whos over the hill to whine about and say I told you so. like there some kind of f'ckin expert eating potato chips on the couch behind thier keyboard."

Archived