Lmao wtf was that

Randizzle_KO

Sheilds and Diaz just handed Dana Millions and millions of Dollars.

CBS will be hard pressed to do another one of these after that. Add in the piss poor performance on the card.

White has to have a great big smile on his face from the dumb kids from Stockton.

I don't get why everyone has there panties in a bunch over it. It was awesome! Brock & Silva are more WWE-like in my opinion. It's a fight business. People don't like eachother. So a brawl breaks out and everyone says it's bad for the sport? Grow up! This kind of **** happened in Pride if you don't remember. And everyone loves Pride. Stop trying to find something to ***** about!

I don't get why everyone has there panties in a bunch over it. It was awesome! Brock & Silva are more WWE-like in my opinion. It's a fight business. People don't like eachother. So a brawl breaks out and everyone says it's bad for the sport? Grow up! This kind of **** happened in Pride if you don't remember. And everyone loves Pride. Stop trying to find something to ***** about!

Oh I loved it.

CBS, Strikeforce, MMA, Nashville, the Athletic commission, not so much.

Because it was so like Pride and out of the blue no one really expected that Miller is awesome that was funny as hell I don't care what you say that was the most exciting thing that happened on that card.

For the people eating this up, and what Dana will have to say... think back to when Wandy shoved Rampage at the 3rd fight weighins and everyone had to hold them back.

Anderson Silva was involved in a brawl before too if I'm not mistaken.

Plus Mayhem didn't do anything, he just came in and asked when his rematch was. Melendez shoved him, and then the brawl broke out. Mayhem didn't come in and shove shields.

For the people eating this up' date=' and what Dana will have to say... think back to when Wandy shoved Rampage at the 3rd fight weighins and everyone had to hold them back.

Plus Mayhem didn't do anything, he just came in and asked when his rematch was. Melendez shoved him, and then the brawl broke out. Mayhem didn't come in and shove shields.[/quote']

We know it's the brawl part that was so funny well and Miller popping up like that was pretty hilarious in it's self and Shields did punch him a few times.

For the people eating this up' date=' and what Dana will have to say... think back to when Wandy shoved Rampage at the 3rd fight weighins and everyone had to hold them back.

[b']Plus Mayhem didn't do anything, he just came in and asked when his rematch was. Melendez shoved him, and then the brawl broke out. Mayhem didn't come in and shove shields[/b].

yup, mayhem was just being mayhem. he didn't deserve to get jumped.

That brawl was the most interesting thing to happen tonight. It doesn't surprise me at all to see the Diaz brothers get involved in a brawl on national television. It makes MMA fighters look like the out of control lunatics that MMA critics think they are. That was bad for MMA but it did liven up the night. The best part was when John McCarthy jumped on one of the Diazs and held him down after three guys couldn't keep him down.

That brawl was the most interesting thing to happen tonight. It doesn't surprise me at all to see the Diaz brothers get involved in a brawl on national television. It makes MMA fighters look like the out of control lunatics that MMA critics think they are. That was bad for MMA but it did liven up the night. The best part was when John McCarthy jumped on one of the Diazs and held him down after three guys couldn't keep him down.

Lol, yup

Archived