Strikeforce Brawl.

Pigs-On-The-Wing

Now don't get me wrong. that brawl was ridiculously entertaining lol.

But i have a bad feeling this is going to be a major set back of MMA in certain states that aren't approved atm. ie: NY

They just aired a great show for free on basic tv (not cable) and end it with a brawl which will bring all those politicians who are against it to be even more uptight about it.

The truth is there's still a lot of people who just have no knowledge of the sport and what happened tonight is just going to help them prove their point.

But i have a bad feeling this is going to be a major set back of MMA in certain states that aren't approved atm. ie: NY

They just aired a great show for free on basic tv (not cable) and end it with a brawl which will bring all those politicians who are against it to be even more uptight about it.

The truth is there's still a lot of people who just have no knowledge of the sport and what happened tonight is just going to help them prove their point.

Agreed. It was the most interesting part of the night but proves the critics right. The Diaz brothers never were good ambassadors for the sport.

I agree, but it was still entertaining as all hell. SF prob won't be on CBS again, which is kinda sad. Even though the fights were disappointing, it's still free fights.

Meh...New York sucks anyways. They don't need sanctioned fights.

Archived