Now I know why I pay to see UFC events...

CravenMorehead

what a hypocrite. ufc fighter sux can u get it. king mo is the best wrestler in the light heavy division and would destroy shogun or machida who have pooor takedown defence and gilbert would destroy frankie the short edgar. as for dan man, i was a fan of his and he got expose by jake shield who also beat paul daley, and paul daley is destroying everybody in ufc , what a joke , ufc ww division sux. the best ww fighter is jake shield , appreciate it

Sorry SF' date=' none of your fighters tonight would be in the UFC's top 5 in their respective weight classes.

In fact, none of them would get out of the first round with any of the current UFC champs.

StrikeFarce..........[/quote']

+1 the other guy is def a troll... King "gas first round" Mo and the fat mexican that fought a crab couldn't stand with Sam Stout. And Jake " Glass chin weak punches" Sheilds that beat someone that Dana didn't want in the UFC... Goes to show you that the UFC kills SF

what a hypocrite. ufc fighter sux can u get it. king mo is the best wrestler in the light heavy division and would destroy shogun or machida who have pooor takedown defence and gilbert would destroy frankie the short edgar. as for dan man' date=' i was a fan of his and he got expose by jake shield who also beat paul daley, and paul daley is destroying everybody in ufc , what a joke , ufc ww division sux. the best ww fighter is jake shield , appreciate it[/quote']

Check your name. fedorrule. end of conversation.

what a hypocrite. ufc fighter sux can u get it. king mo is the best wrestler in the light heavy division and would destroy shogun or machida who have pooor takedown defence and gilbert would destroy frankie the short edgar. as for dan man' date=' i was a fan of his and he got expose by jake shield who also beat paul daley, and paul daley is destroying everybody in ufc , what a joke , ufc ww division sux. the best ww fighter is jake shield , appreciate it[/quote']

Melendez beat someone with no stand up. Let's put him up against BJ and see how he fares.

King Mo gassed in the first round. Put him up against Jon Jones.

Shields has no power in his punches. Put him against GSP.

I just started following UFC fights about a year ago. I am very impressed with the level of expertise that exists in this franchize. I've tried to watch a few SF events and there is just no comparison. Most of the fighters look like they are not nearly as refined or disciplined.

This fight tonight was complete crap. Jake Shields beating Dan Henderson like that? What an embarassment. No wonder Henderson's not in the UFC anymore.. he only got lucky with Bisbing.

That brawl in the cage with Nate Diaz.. are you serious? If I wanted to watch that BS I'd watch "professional" wrestling. SF should hang up their gloves; they will never compete with the UFC.

Archived