Strikeforce Nashville commentating.

Pigs-On-The-Wing

First I want to start off saying what an amazing 4 fights on the main card. ( If you were watching live you'll why i said 4 :P) All were extremely entertaining and good fights for the most part.

But...

Was it me or the commentating was completely horrible throughout the whole night.

To me.. Not only were they getting a lot of calls wrong but they were being extremely biased to certain fighters and completely turned it around when another fighter started doing good. ie: King Mo and Shields. They barely gave them a chance when they were talking at the beginning. Yes, maybe it happens sometimes in the UFC but, take the last fight with Silva vs. Maia. At least they were giving Maia a chance lol.

Well... Strikeforce announcers show how good Joe Rogan is at his job. I ***** about Joe's bias from time to time but at least he knows the fight game very well and it's funny.

That said..

The announce tonight was way better then their last CBS event. At least Gus didnt' try to do play by play.

Not only that, the camera angle suck **** as well, the ref is in the view for way too long. But the commentating is horrible, I remember the first strikeforce I watched the guy at the beginning was like.."as these ballerinas of devastation do their dance of fury...." I was like WTF!!!?????

Archived