nate diaz

thetruth1012

LOL actually he punched him then when Miller was down he threw like kicks to his chest. Just sucks I think Diaz shouldn't be allowed back in the UFC with a stunt like that no class what so ever. This isn't no WWE or anything pro athletes Miller was being himself no punches should have been thrown way out of line.

LOL actually he punched him then when Miller was down he threw like kicks to his chest. Just sucks I think Diaz shouldn't be allowed back in the UFC with a stunt like that no class what so ever. This isn't no WWE or anything pro athletes Miller was being himself no punches should have been thrown way out of line.

ya unless dana sent him in as a weapon lol

People get in the ring to say stuff all the time in the UFC. And fist never get thrown...

chill; he punched a guy in the body a few times not a big deal. + who was expecting that?

Punched?! It was atleast THREE soccer kicks to his ribs while Mayhem was engaged with multiple people 2 of which were other pro fighters.

F**K Nate Diaz and Nick who I was a big fan of just lost a lot of respect from me but atleast he was trying to engage Mayhem on the ground and not soccer kicking him in the ribs while other people held him down

i agree. Miller is always a joker. I dont think anybody takes him seriously. He was just being himself. I just watched it and Gilbert Milendez was the one that first shoved Miller. Then that ***** Nick Diaz came in and his retard brother. I hope Dana fires that punk Nate Diaz.

The Diaz boys = straight punks. There's a term we use for cats like that, and its ***** ni**as. Them fools act hard when everybody is around. I wish they would try some of that **** on some people I know. I can tell you right now there would be no fighting at all Real Talk...

The Diaz boys = straight punks. There's a term we use for cats like that' date=' and its ***** ni**as. Them fools act hard when everybody is around. I wish they would try some of that **** on some people I know. I can tell you right now there would be no fighting at all Real Talk...[/quote']

in my hood if you act like that you enter the kumite

Miller deserved everything that he got. Shields just got the biggest win of his career and Miller got up in his face like a **** while Shields was giving his post-fight speech. If Miller wanted to hype a rematch he should have waited off to the side. Miller had no reason to even be in the ring, let alone ruining Shields' moment.

Miller deserved everything that he got. Shields just got the biggest win of his career and Miller got up in his face like a **** while Shields was giving his post-fight speech. If Miller wanted to hype a rematch he should have waited off to the side. Miller had no reason to even be in the ring' date=' let alone ruining Shields' moment.[/quote']

You don't watch many fights do you? This happens all the time in MMA.

You don't watch many fights do you? This happens all the time in MMA.

Actually I watch most fights. And that same thing does not happen all the time in MMA. There is a HUGE difference between getting into the cage, waiting for whoever is doing the interview to come over to you and let you speak, and getting up in a guy's face after the biggest win of his career and repeating "Where's my rematch?!" three times in a row as he is trying to give a speech.

you're my FAVORITE. idiot.

are you an idiot? it's FAVOURITE not FAVORITE, only in the land of tards (America) is favourite spelled favorite, even in canada where i live we spell it properly, but for some reason dumba** americans decided to forget the letter U, don't americans also spell colour "COLOR'?

The thing is, Strikeforce are a bit thin on the ground for quality Middleweight challengers, and Mayhem calling out Shields makes sense, because he didn't exactly get outclassed in the first match, and with the possibility of Shields jumping to the UFC if Mayhem calls him out, he & Strikeforce can make out that Shields was scared and ran away.

As it is, getting in the ring and asking for a rematch isn't such a bad thing - although the sticking your face right in the camera was a bit cheap.

There was NO NEED for the mass flare-up, with Melendez, both Diaz bros and several members of Ceasr Gracie jui jitsu diving on Mayhem while Shields threw a few punches and was led away.

It was the finest moment in Jake Shields career, and while he could easily have dealt with Mayhem's appearance by saying 'anytime, I beat you once, I'll do it again' or 'get in line, loser' it ended up being marred by the classless actions of his team.

SO - will Dana try and sign Shields to steal a current SF champion AND defuse a possible big money match for the opposition, or not? Will Dana have any censure for the Diaz who falls under his jurisdiction?

are you an idiot? it's FAVOURITE not FAVORITE' date=' only in the land of tards (America) is favourite spelled favorite, even in canada where i live we spell it properly, but for some reason dumba** americans decided to forget the letter U, don't americans also spell colour "COLOR'?[/quote']

Your a D!ck. Go back to your spelling bee....ay.

are you an idiot? it's FAVOURITE not FAVORITE' date=' only in the land of tards (America) is favourite spelled favorite, even in canada where i live we spell it properly, but for some reason dumba** americans decided to forget the letter U, don't americans also spell colour "COLOR'?[/quote']

That's funny, beacuse the customary "eh" after everything you say isn't part of the English language either.The inferiority complex of Canadians always seems to fascinate me.

Actually I watch most fights. And that same thing does not happen all the time in MMA. There is a HUGE difference between getting into the cage' date=' waiting for whoever is doing the interview to come over to you and let you speak, and getting up in a guy's face after the biggest win of his career and repeating "Where's my rematch?!" three times in a row as he is trying to give a speech.[/quote']

+1

Shields didn't even get through his first sentence before Miller was in his face. I am a big fan of Miller, but he caused this mess and had no business being in the cage. At least he could have waited until Shields was done with his interview

so did he throw any punches at miller after the fight? shud he be suspended by the ufc?

Something needs to be done in my opinion, I like Nate and for the most part, his attitude, but when your contracted with the ufc and your videotaped kicking and punching a fighter, while your older brother is holding him down. Something has to be done. This is the 2nd time, he has been involved in an altercation while under contract with the ufc, and while your contracted with a company, anything you do to make press, makes the company you work for just as bad as you.

What Nate did, was allow ammunition to be brought into talks with the ufc, when they try and get fights for states like New York to allow a card. They can pull up the video and show Dana and the brothers, one of their own fighters, on live tv attack a fighter in what was a 7 on 1 beating. They can say that the UFC condones this behavior, since nothing was done to their fighter, and also, WHY would they allow a company to a sanction, when this fighter has a chance of being on the card.

We will spell **** the way we want in our country, which is with less gay in it and you can spell it gay if you want in your country. I mean you really did a great job of being an ambassador for your country by putting a whole continent of people in the same group and acting like everyones the same. Dont get all ****y cause one person from your whole entire country can fight.

+1

Shields didn't even get through his first sentence before Miller was in his face. I am a big fan of Miller' date=' but he caused this mess and had no business being in the cage. At least he could have waited until Shields was done with his interview[/quote']

He didn't cause anything, Shields and his buddies started the actual fighting.

They make the sport go back like 10 year with this **** , he give so many ammo to the state who bash MMA . Here in Canada i support a movement to make MMA legal in Ontario .

What we can say to the governmental when this **** happen ? He give ammo to the press who bash MMA in there news .

He didn't cause anything' date=' Shields and his buddies started the actual fighting.[/quote']

Didn't cause anything? Miller should have known what was going to ensue when he decided to interrupt Shields. He knew what team was in the cage and he still decided to open his mouth and try to steal the show. He asked for it

Didn't cause anything? Miller should have known what was going to ensue when he decided to interrupt Shields. He knew what team was in the cage and he still decided to open his mouth and try to steal the show. He asked for it

He didn't know that was going to ensue. The only thing he asked for is a rematch, and since Shield's team knows Mayhem can beat him, they tried to eliminate the threat.

I actually enjoyed seeing that...Nick and Nate are badass regardless of skill , its about attitude and respect. He wouldn't of got boot stomped if he didnt get in the Cage its as sinple as that. If he wanted to call him out , atleast call him out after the interview was over but NOOOOOO he had to interupt it... Cudo's, I woulda bounced that ****er too!

I actually enjoyed seeing that...Nick and Nate are badass regardless of skill ' date=' its about attitude and respect. He wouldn't of got boot stomped if he didnt get in the Cage its as sinple as that. If he wanted to call him out , atleast call him out after the interview was over but NOOOOOO he had to interupt it... Cudo's, I woulda bouncer that ****er too![/quote']

So you live by the Diaz way of life: "As long as I'm with friends, I'm tough".

The Diaz boys = straight punks. There's a term we use for cats like that' date=' and its ***** ni**as. Them fools act hard when everybody is around. I wish they would try some of that **** on some people I know. I can tell you right now there would be no fighting at all Real Talk...[/quote']

I can tell you right now that the diaz brothers would bang out anyone you know

Archived