Dana sums up his feelings about tonight via his twitter

AkiraMoa

Yeah totally' date=' when I saw the 1st rd I thought that the fight was already done. But then Hendo got Fitch'd. :/[/quote']

Hendo didn't get fitched at all. Dan fought like an old man and didn't do anything to defend or sweep from the bottom. He layed there the whole time and it was his fault. Jake Shields just plain sucks and couldn't even finish from the mount. He's lacking power and technique.

29w2xbq.png

I lol'd hard.

the smiley face lol, the reason this doesnt happen in the ufc is because all fighters know there will be ramifications from stupid acts, remember JT Money off TUF 7 or 8 was it how he got in trouble in vegas went around saying he was a ufc fighter dana culled his ****

Hendo didn't get fitched at all. Dan fought like an old man and didn't do anything to defend or sweep from the bottom. He layed there the whole time and it was his fault. Jake Shields just plain sucks and couldn't even finish from the mount. He's lacking power and technique.

lol cant finish from the mount ... who does that sound like..gsp!!!!!!!!!

GSP has never maintained mount for 4 straight rounds and given free shots to his opponent's face. Are you retarded or something? GSP doesn't fight chumps or has-beens.

i dont particularly count miller, okami, condit and now HENDERSON as chumps and/or has beens

let me guess, bet a bit of dollar on hendo?

dispite shields being boring, he has finished alot more fights in recent years than GSP has

st pierre couldnt finish alves or hardy who are both only purple/brown belts in BJJ and are always considered purely stand up artists

i believe it is you who is coming across as the retarded one good sir

x

GSP has never maintained mount for 4 straight rounds and given free shots to his opponent's face. Are you retarded or something? GSP doesn't fight chumps or has-beens.

i agree gsp would kill someone from a mount like that but hendo is no chump he just looked tired and shields didnt even try to finish he was throwing nelson-crucifix-kimbo punches or worse

GSP cant finish a fight to save his life. He is a pretty boy that doesnt want to get hit. he cant finish so he just holds his opponents to the ground.

This proves he himself watched Strikeforce ..... man the ratings just went up for Strikeforce at the end during Jake's post fight interview. LOL. I sure got my money's worth.....wait a minute... it's FREE!!

for sure Dana had his finger on the pulse of this night and MMA in general. When Pride was running things in Japan, he watched then as well. He probably keeps his eye on K-1 and DREAM too. If you believe you are the only game in town.. you'll never grow as a company.

great reaction Dana. lol... i shook my head after the post fight interview too...

for sure Dana had his finger on the pulse of this night and MMA in general. When Pride was running things in Japan' date=' he watched then as well. He probably keeps his eye on K-1 and DREAM too. If you believe you are the only game in town.. you'll never grow as a company.

great reaction Dana. lol... i shook my head after the post fight interview too...[/quote']

Dana definitely should be watching other organization. Not only to see other fighters that he might want to sign, but also as you said, to make sure the UFC is operating to its full potential.

Archived