Bully Beatdown

ssexton7

So Mayhem was the bully tonight and he got beat down eh? Wonder if they made him apologize in the end? :) <3 mayhem for that sf fights sucked except for the shields vs hendo fight that still wasnt too great. Just shows that those ghetto thugs have no professionalism. The entire night made me refer to SF as the WWE and the ending only reinforced it. What a fail night for sf.

I agree that Mayhem maybe shouldn't have come in so soon. But let's be real SF needed some sort of hype after that card. But instead they went the other direction when 10 people jumped on Mayhem. It's bad enough they jumped him but to be kicking him in the head while he is down is just bs. I think those participating should meet some consequences, even Nate who is in the UFC.

I agree that Mayhem maybe shouldn't have come in so soon. But let's be real SF needed some sort of hype after that card. But instead they went the other direction when 10 people jumped on Mayhem. It's bad enough they jumped him but to be kicking him in the head while he is down is just bs. I think those participating should meet some consequences' date=' even Nate[/b'] who is in the UFC.

idk i think dana would love how nate made strikeforce look rediculous on cbs lol

Diaz brothers need to go and learn some respect. Come on it's all in good nature Mayhem is the clown so what he is funny. Very very unsportsmanlike. I hope Mayhem drops to 170 and kicks Nick's ****.

Are u kidn? Nick would work Mayhem standing and on the ground.

Archived