Hendo brought legitimacy to SF

NickTF

In short I thought Shields was going to be ended reinforcing my general feeling of SF inferiority but i was pleasantly suprised when Shields rebounded and ground Henderson out for the decision. I honestly don't think Henderson had the juice in the tank to do what he needed to easily win that fight but none the less a dominant UFC fighter was topped in SF. Can't say much for the rest of the card shown but that's the best "for srikeforce" tidbit I took away from the night. Kudos

The Gegard dude everyone talks about being the man all the time was not impressive at all what did I miss?

He gassed. Hendo is on the out. All that fight showed was Shields has got a weak chin and punches like a ten year old girl. Just picture what AS would do to sheilds...

Terrible card, and UFC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SF, Watching thoes fights is like watching MFC. TERRIBLE, the only interesting thing was the brawl at the end...

agreed mostly and as said definitely stepped up what I think of their org. I must say though the walk out is kind of Pro Wrestling; my fiance called it out lol. I've watched a few of thier events and they all come off like that which is a distraction for me but none of these org's can be perfect. Entertaining for sure!

A 40 years old Hendo who almost Bisping'd Shields in the 1st round? A Hendo who didn't even try to defend himself from the mount for the rest of the fight?

Legitimacy my ****.

Yeah, he didn't try to do much and given in the beginning how much better/powerful Hendo looked on his feet I felt he should've spent more effort locking up Shields from the bottom in order to have the ref stand the fight up but he didn't. He just seemed tired. None the less Bisping not too too far ago got destroyed by Hendo so you have to consider his trouble with this SF match indicating some kind of talent resides in SF.

p.s. I'm not a huge SF fan and would've much rather been in here screaming about how Hendo's quick KO is another exmple of SF inferiority but............

Archived