Just Met Frank Mir

Jonesz3

I hear Frank's a nice guy to meet in person. He seems pretty cool with his fans.

Yea, i guess you could explain like, in most of his interviews he seems pretty laid back and i would have thought that it was just an act and he was trying to keep his cool or something but he talks exactly like he does in an interview, another fan asked him about fighting Cain and he gave his honest opinion that Cain is a better wrestler and such.

when i met frank he seemed a bit on the a hole side mainly because there was a line up of fans and he could only stay until a certain time and like 90% of them didn't even get an autograph or picture. I did tho :D

He did have a time limit however I think because where I live MMA is just beginning to grow in popularity and this signing wasn't overly to advertised there wasn't too many people. There was prob 50 - 60 people but the owner of the store gave out V.I.P. passes to anyone who bought 50 bucks or more of products and people who had a V.I.P pass were certain to get to meet with him those who didn't have one might not have met him

Met Lesnar awhile ago at a big hunting expo in the Gump he seemed alot more chill than one would think(than again he was signing autographs for 8 hours couldve just been tired/bored). Yea fighters are alot diffrent in real life than how the countdown and what not portrays them.

Frank would be very interesting to meet

did you mention brock or carwin? if so how did he take it?

Ha, lol yea people in line were joking about that (because he was inside a building where he couldn't hear anyone outside) however i doubt anyone had the balls to ask him that i know i didn't

Woot' date='

Me and my buddy just went to meet Frank Mir, i got him to sign my ufc 92 poster and we took a few pictures he seemed like a pretty cool guy and im still shaking from being excited[/quote']

cool, are you going to upload the pics....

Ha' date=' lol yea people in line were joking about that (because he was inside a building where he couldn't hear anyone outside) however i doubt anyone had the balls to ask him that i know i didn't[/quote']

Did he mention who he'd like to fight next?

Did he mention who he'd like to fight next?

No, or atleast i didn't hear it however someone asked him if he would like to fight cain and don't quote me cause i might have heard things wrongly but i believe he said something like " Not right now because im coming off of a lost it wouldn't make sense for him to fight me, he could probably out wrestle me because i was suprised that he took down Ben Rothwell and no one ever does that easily..." something along the lines of that

Woot' date='

Me and my buddy just went to meet Frank Mir, i got him to sign my ufc 92 poster and we took a few pictures he seemed like a pretty cool guy and im still shaking from being excited[/quote']

You sound like a ten year old girl who just met Myley Cirrus. I like to watch UFC Events but 5o get excited over meeting any of the fighters seems juvenile. These men like to inflict pain on other people. Sounds like people to avoid meeting, not gettting a ***** over them. I bet you watch nickleodean on Saturday mornings.

You sound like a ten year old girl who just met Myley Cirrus. I like to watch UFC Events but 5o get excited over meeting any of the fighters seems juvenile. These men like to inflict pain on other people. Sounds like people to avoid meeting' date=' not gettting a ***** over them. I bet you watch nickleodean on Saturday mornings.[/quote']

He sounds like a guy excited about the sport and their fighters.Nothing wrong with that.I think If anyone met their favorite fighter or a ufc fighter alone.It would be exciting.Unless you're too in denial of your homosexuality,and like to portray it about other people excited about meeting other fighters.I don't really know.Maybe we all know now why you truly like watching the ufc.It's not cause they are working for submissions.To me you sound like a ten year old girl.That has no mature comment to make about someone else meeting someone they want to in their life.It might be cause he looks up to mir as a good role model of the sport.Maybe cause he's so successful at his martial arts.I bet if I met him I'd want to roll with him or learn new things.Fact is.I don't blame his excitement.You're the only one that is weirded out by it....O.o

You sound like a ten year old girl who just met Myley Cirrus. I like to watch UFC Events but 5o get excited over meeting any of the fighters seems juvenile. These men like to inflict pain on other people. Sounds like people to avoid meeting' date=' not gettting a ***** over them. I bet you watch nickleodean on Saturday mornings.[/quote']

You sound like a 7 year old child screaming for attention.

He sounds like a guy excited about the sport and their fighters.Nothing wrong with that.I think If anyone met their favorite fighter or a ufc fighter alone.It would be exciting.Unless you're too in denial of your homosexuality' date='and like to portray it about other people excited about meeting other fighters.I don't really know.Maybe we all know now why you truly like watching the ufc.It's not cause they are working for submissions.To me you sound like a ten year old girl.That has no mature comment to make about someone else meeting someone they want to in their life.It might be cause he looks up to mir as a good role model of the sport.Maybe cause he's so successful at his martial arts.I bet if I met him I'd want to roll with him or learn new things.Fact is.I don't blame his excitement.You're the only one that is weirded out by it....O.o[/quote']

its just sad to see young kids getting excited to meet the wrong kind of people. These fighters are not role models for anyone. They condone violence and most of them act like idiots ie, Lesnar, the Diaz brothers etc. Pick a healthy role model kid!.

Woot' date='

Did you give him any advice?? Like stay away from any competition that allows striking?

He'll survive longer at ringside.

Actually I'm a eight year old girl and I know the diference between a positive role model. So if you want to continue arguing with a eight year old girl' date=' message me back;)[/quote']

You're talking about positive role models on the Ultimate Fighting Championship Forum Board, assuming you watch it and have favourite fighters yourself... you have no point.

These guys are athletes, they are a positive role model for anyone. Frank Mir for example, husband and father to his kids, MMA is his job, he does what he loves doing and gets paid for it, and more than likely trains a good majority of the week staying fit and strong while keeping away from alcohol and drugs - how is that not a good role model?

Actually I'm a eight year old girl and I know the diference between a positive role model. So if you want to continue arguing with a eight year old girl' date=' message me back;)[/quote']

You're a Dooshbag, there was no need for either of your comments. I don't like Mir but I think it's cool when someone meets a celeb of a sport they like. I met the Great Khali and I was estatic. that guy was huge and I sent phone pix to all my friends.

You know I just hope GSP breaks into your home and steal your Vasaline so right before you and your life partner make love.

PS anytime the word following A starts with a vowel you're supposed to say an. I.E. You're AN eight year old girl, or is that just what you dress up like for rolepplaying night with your life partner?

Archived