Did Mousasi even train on takedown defense???

2below

Did he not train with anyone with a wrestling background? His defense was terrible. Mousasi is a kickboxer, he needs to keep it on the feet. He has a great guard but that doesn't stop King Mo from laying on top of him. Also, Mo's wrestling is pretty amateur once he actually is on the ground. Strikeforce is a joke. Your LHW champ is named King Mo.

At first I thought he was letting himself get taken down because he was beating the hell out of king mo from the guard all the while letting mo tire himself out' date=' but... yeah. He had just as bad takedown defence as Dan Hardy. Worse maybe.[/quote']

seriously, i thought the same thing at first too. then i realized he absolutely couldn't defend the takedown

nvm TKD, his gaurd was lazy as hell besides the fact he was punching from a position at which hurting someone off your back with punches isn't going to win you squat.

TKD should have been high up there on training, but Footwork for his crisp boxing(so he wouldn't be in line for a TD) and Gaurd control should have been the main focus

Archived