Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal #1 P4P Fighter in the World

2below

I think it's safe to say that King Mo just proved that he is the best fighter on the planet. He beat Gegard Mousasi and is the Strikeforce LHW champ. Move over Fedor and Anderson Silva, you have new company. Dana White, you listening? Throw a contract this man's way and give him Machida, Lesnar and Silva. He will beat them all. That's right everyone. Muhammed Lawal, undisputed number 1 P4P fighter in the world.

Are u retarded? Your saying that King Mo is the best P4P fighter in the world. Put King Mo against Fedor. Fedor would demolish him.

some people don't understand sarcasm when its smacking them in the face.

if the OP was speaking truth, disregard any of his/her further posts lol

Are u retarded? Your saying that King Mo is the best P4P fighter in the world. Put King Mo against Fedor. Fedor would demolish him.

King Mo would destroy Fedor. Fedor couldn't answer to King Mo's world class wrestling. No one can. Proved tonight he was #1 P4P. Undefeated Strikeforce LHW Champ. /thread

You've been drinking? The best p4p fighter finishes fights' date=' he doesn't lay on his opponent for 5 rounds, and get his **** beat while he's on top. Seriously, look at the punch stats.[/quote']

Dude punching doesn't matter in MMA. Look at the takedowns. 9/12. Takedowns = MMA

Dude punching doesn't matter in MMA. Look at the takedowns. 9/12. Takedowns = MMA

Because the best p4p just lays on you 25 minutes doing nothing? Punching is 50% of the game.The best p4p would've demolished him. Put Melendez against Jon Jones, and I can guarantee you it wouldn't go past the second round, and King Mo would be waking up in the middle of the cage asking, "What happened?"

Because the best p4p just lays on you 25 minutes doing nothing? Punching is 50% of the game.The best p4p would've demolished him. Put Melendez against Jon Jones' date=' and I can guarantee you it wouldn't go past the second round, and King Mo would be waking up in the middle of the cage asking, "What happened?"[/quote']

BEST P4P = undefeated, strikeforce LHW champ

duh

some people just dont get sarcasm from now on perhaps before you post you should post in bold letters SARCASM

then again I would be able to listen to the comments of poeple who take topics like Fedor for example so seriously despretly try to defend him in any situation

I think it's safe to say that King Mo just proved that he is the best fighter on the planet. He beat Gegard Mousasi and is the Strikeforce LHW champ. Move over Fedor and Anderson Silva' date=' you have new company. Dana White, you listening? Throw a contract this man's way and give him Machida, Lesnar and Silva. He will beat them all. That's right everyone. Muhammed Lawal, undisputed number 1 P4P fighter in the world.[/quote']

All I can do is laugh... Keith Jardine would put this man away

All I can do is laugh... Keith Jardine would put this man away

HAHA! lol this thread made me giggle. Being strikeforce LWH champ doesn't hold as much weight, he wouldn't even be in contention if he came to the UFC... However I would like to see a fight between king mo and rampage, given their history.

I think it's safe to say that King Mo just proved that he is the best fighter on the planet. He beat Gegard Mousasi and is the Strikeforce LHW champ. Move over Fedor and Anderson Silva' date=' you have new company. Dana White, you listening? Throw a contract this man's way and give him Machida, Lesnar and Silva. He will beat them all. That's right everyone. Muhammed Lawal, undisputed number 1 P4P fighter in the world.[/quote']

Alex Reid say 'Hello'

Jokes are supposed to be funny not stupid. If anything he needs to learn how to define a joke then learn how to tell a real one otherwise back to the cellar with the retard.

Wow this post was full of wisdom and prosperity. You, sir, must be a philosopher because your words are as eloquent as King Mo's desecration of Mousasi last night.

Archived