IT'S OFFICIAL the end of Strikeforce is on the horizon!

CarlLane

1. Fedor "The Last Hope" Emelianenko doesn't want to fight for them and definitely wont with that kind of negative publicity.

2. The 2nd last hope Hendo just lost his drawing power for them, I love Hendo top 1 or 2 on my fav fighters list of all-time but he needs to stay at 205 and not do the weight cuts...

3. A brawl? i mean are you serious? Not just any brawl but it included 3 of your 5 Champions mens division champions...plus a UFC fighter and they could be looking at license suspensions meaning title defenses could be out the window for a while...

4. Plus i can't stand their commentating...

is Shiels a "free agent" now? Yo Dana. Get out da pen & paper. Just to piss of Scott Coker.

Scott Coker never did anything bad and DW having a monopoly on MMA is BAD you should be happy for SF because that's where Cain Velasquez and others came from

is Shiels a "free agent" now? Yo Dana. Get out da pen & paper. Just to piss of Scott Coker.

Hell no. After what I have read about the fight with him and Hendo...and then watching him fight Miller...Im all set with Shields...You can sign a guy off the streets and he can roll around the octagon just like Jake.

from what i heard ,if SF isnt dead, that they had another fight option that they could exercise if SF wanted with shields and i would imagine SF would since he is there champion and all that that is from what i heard

The biggest thing hurting Strikeforce after this night was the fact that they had 3 title fights, and they were all garbage. UFC comes out with 112 which received a lot of heat for the 25-minute dance-fest main event. A lot of people could be looking to a newer promotion to try and find something more exciting.

Strikeforce had the perfect opportunity to gain a lot of viewers with an exciting card, and on paper, it should have been an exciting card. Instead we got treated to 3 boring decisions because of fighters too concerned with playing it safe to secure the title-fight payday. No one tried to finish the fight. Even Shields could have had an arm triangle if he had the balls to give up the full mount to try it.

The brawl at the end was the only exciting thing about the broadcast and it was bittersweet because we got to see a guy, who didn't have the guts to try and finish a fight in the ring, finally have enough guts to start a fight with all of his training buddies ready to jump in on the fight.

Perhaps, however, I'm just frustrated at the fact that the event tonight was such garbage...

Hell no. After what I have read about the fight with him and Hendo...and then watching him fight Miller...Im all set with Shields...You can sign a guy off the streets and he can roll around the octagon just like Jake.

O look another fan boy who thinks a random Joe off the streets could actually hang with a BJJ blackbelt on the ground.

I feel stupid for ever engaging in debate with you.

Clear fail on my behalf.

lol really? One fighter makes himself look like a **** because he's getting boo'd and the entire division is an embarrassment? You're an embarrassment.

ok brainiac-fanboy, describe to us the depth of the ufc hwd other than dos santos & velasquez >

mir > 5 tko losses

gonzaga > 5 tko losses

nogueira > prime-nog is 0-3 vs fedor

buentello > cut

struve

hardonk

stojnic

hague > cut

crocop

rothwell

nelson

carwin > never fought out of the 1st rd, -beat a shopworn mir

barry > unproven

herring > canman

obrien > cut

duffee > unproven

ok brainiac-fanboy' date=' describe to us the depth of the ufc hwd other than dos santos & velasquez >

mir > 5 tko losses..............[b']TRUE[/b]

gonzaga > 5 tko losses.................2 to Werdum

buentello > cut...............Lost to Arlovski

struve....................Can

hardonk...................Can

stojnic..............isnt he cut now?

hague > cut

crocop..............Still a fan

rothwell...............Lost to Arlovski

nelson...............Lost to Arlovski

carwin > never fought out of the 1st rd, -beat a shopworn mir..............Too TRUE

barry > unproven................Lost to Hague enough said

herring > canman..................Quit MMA I think

obrien > cut...............Lost to Arlovski

This^^

ok brainiac-fanboy' date=' describe to us the depth of the ufc hwd other than dos santos & velasquez >

mir > 5 tko losses

gonzaga > 5 tko losses

buentello > cut

struve

hardonk

stojnic

hague > cut

crocop

rothwell

nelson

carwin > never fought out of the 1st rd, -beat a shopworn mir

barry > unproven

herring > canman

obrien > cut

duffee > unproven[/quote']

o'brien was 205 buddy, he lost to Jon Jones plus are you implying Overeem would eat up Brock like a piece of meat?

The biggest thing hurting Strikeforce after this night was the fact that they had 3 title fights' date=' and they were all garbage. UFC comes out with 112 which received a lot of heat for the 25-minute dance-fest main event. A lot of people could be looking to a newer promotion to try and find something more exciting.

Strikeforce had the perfect opportunity to gain a lot of viewers with an exciting card, and on paper, it should have been an exciting card. Instead we got treated to 3 boring decisions because of fighters too concerned with playing it safe to secure the title-fight payday. No one tried to finish the fight. Even Shields could have had an arm triangle if he had the balls to give up the full mount to try it.

The brawl at the end was the only exciting thing about the broadcast and it was bittersweet because we got to see a guy, who didn't have the guts to try and finish a fight in the ring, finally have enough guts to start a fight with all of his training buddies ready to jump in on the fight.

Perhaps, however, I'm just frustrated at the fact that the event tonight was such garbage...[/quote']

so true, a missed oppertunity for strikeforce

Archived