gilbert melendez

MachidaFanatic

so i just watched melendez fight aoki and i learned 2 things. the cage DOES make a difference, all melendez did was push him against the fence and it nullified his entire ground-game. second: melendez is a pompass ***hole: stating he's top 3! after "black joe rogan" asked, what a ****. he's the top of the **** pile if you ask me, big fish in a small pond, if he wants to be stating stuff like that, he knows as well as fedor he'll have to come to UFC, or strikeforce needs to get one of our guys to go fight one fight there. sorry if i sound crazy im just heated after this fight i love aoki since im a bjj guy and its just dissapointing to watch a guy like melendez handle aoki the way he did. and i hope none of you got brainwashed by those republican racist "fatter goldberg" "black joe rogan" guys, that was by no means a clinic, penn v sanchez, thats a clinic.

hes good hed be top 5 in the ufc for sure, he fought a guy with no stand up so he wasnt really in danger there and like you said he used the cage well, aoki will learn from that if he fights in a cage again. will be interesting when they rematch in dream and its a ring if the result will be the same

hes good hed be top 5 in the ufc for sure' date=' he fought a guy with no stand up so he wasnt really in danger there and like you said he used the cage well, aoki will learn from that if he fights in a cage again. will be interesting when they rematch in dream and its a ring if the result will be the same[/quote']

you're #1 at not following through with sig bets

Archived