Was it just me or what

kgisawesome

Maybe to fight at the end.

If the fights were staged I would think they all wouldn't go to decision, plus hendo catching sheilds twice couldn't have been in the game plan if so.

Being thats really the first strikeforce event I've watched, I thought with the cheesy entrances "wow, this is alot like wwe".

Then the ending came and ..."WAIT A SECOND, THIS IS WWE!!"

I had a similar feeling starting with the first fights I simply couldn't believe that these guys fighting for a "championship" could SUCK that bad.

But you know what? If it was staged all they did was convince everyone who didn't already know that they are an inferior organization. So as sad as it is...there is just no reason to stage stuff like that...they ARE that bad.

But I though Mousasi was the BEST?!! He could beat Anderson right???

Yeah...Mousasi, Aoki and Fedor...peas in the proverbial pod. Just a matter of time before the idiots realize that Fedor is NO different.

Cheers

-DR

I had a similar feeling starting with the first fights I simply couldn't believe that these guys fighting for a "championship" could SUCK that bad.

But you know what? If it was staged all they did was convince everyone who didn't already know that they are an inferior organization. So as sad as it is...there is just no reason to stage stuff like that...they ARE that bad.

But I though Mousasi was the BEST?!! He could beat Anderson right???

Yeah...Mousasi' date=' Aoki and Fedor...peas in the proverbial pod. Just a matter of time before the idiots realize that Fedor is NO different.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

man whats wrong with u ? u have an obession with fedor, fedor was a legend before he joined strikeforce...u know the argument u make about fedor, u can say the same thing about anderson, who has he really fought patrick cote ? chris leben ? he couldnt even finish damien mia ? with all due respect GTFO man, stop hating on fedor

Archived