Mayhem Miller = bada*s!

Chiefco1990

Wow after 3 lackluster fights, moussai got beat by a scrub, Melendez vs Aoki was alright and Jake Shields layed on top of Hendo and sissy punched him. Mayhem saved the night by single brawling an entire team of d-bags including the Diaz brothers.

I'm sorry but Mayhem is legend status. What a champ.

After that ********' date=' he's done no ones signing him!![/quote']

I am pretty sure you meant to say after that **** that Melendez, Shields and the Diaz girls pulled that no one is signing them. All Mayhem did was speak into a microphone. Then Team****'s estrogen level kicked up a notch.

Team *****'s Champ Shields can't finish Hendo despite about twenty f*cking minutes in mount' date=' and then the entire team can't put a dent on Mayhem.

Nice.[/quote']

Damn no creit givin to hendo for survivin just a year (less than that) hours ago he was expected win no its "WOW CANT EVEN FINISH HENDERSON"

I dont belive this S...

And mayhem iz a beast, im a fan hez great but if they really wanted to Ceasr Gracie Camp n Co. wouldv beat that azz but "were on national tv gents"

I am pretty sure you meant to say after that **** that Melendez' date=' Shields and the Diaz girls pulled that no one is signing them. [b']All Mayhem did was speak into a microphone.[/b] Then Team****'s estrogen level kicked up a notch.

Yeah and thats what started the whole thing, he deserved what he got!! After that they are all done, including strikeforce!!

King MO is no scrub!!!! Mayhem is the Man ' date=' dana needs to sign this guy[/quote']

HAHA! Buddy... If this guy was under Danas contract and he even entered the ring after Dana wouldve punched him into the undercard of a Peewee league. Miller is a joke he's a wannabe WWE star. Dana would never take that **** from any of them they'd all be cut. Remember MMA is a sport not a T.V show, thats what the Ultimate Fighters for.

HAHA! Buddy... If this guy was under Danas contract and he even entered the ring after Dana wouldve punched him into the undercard of a Peewee league. Miller is a joke he's a wannabe WWE star. Dana would never take that **** from any of them they'd all be cut. Remember MMA is a sport not a T.V show' date=' thats what the Ultimate Fighters for.[/quote']

No Miller is from those guys who take the entertainmnent part into consideration. If we keep up with your relentless logic then Rampage is a joke too, would you really think so?

Wow after 3 lackluster fights' date=' moussai got beat by a scrub, Melendez vs Aoki was alright and Jake Shields layed on top of Hendo and sissy punched him. Mayhem saved the night by single brawling an entire team of d-bags including the Diaz brothers.

I'm sorry but Mayhem is legend status. What a champ.[/quote']

u racist

Why even post... when you dont know good MMA when you see it!

If you define a good MMA bout by a KO... Go watch a womans fight if you want to see a cat fight.

No Miller is from those guys who take the entertainmnent part into consideration. If we keep up with your relentless logic then Rampage is a joke too' date=' would you really think so?[/quote']

I won't take away from Rampages skill but your reply fails because I highly dislike Rampage and I would love for him to kill Rashad just to watch Machida (or Shogun) Butcher him.

The diaz brothers are a bunch of pussie **** wiggers. They jumped miller for no reason and should be fired and then themselves beaten for making MMA look bad. *******

"Making MMA look bad"

Can't we just fire strikeforce?

With a few exceptions that can hop ship to UFC.

miller is just like rampage they know how to get things going an ohh yea millers a disgrace to mma ok what about gsp when he talked about hughes saying he wasnt impressed an what about all the stairdowns an stuff an gosh i would rather see abad fighter with a good personality then a boring good one its just no funn an miller has a pretty solid ground game so u cant hate on him to bad people who hate him are just stuck up straight edges

I won't take away from Rampages skill but your reply fails because I highly dislike Rampage and I would love for him to kill Rashad just to watch Machida (or Shogun) Butcher him.

My reply doesn't fail just because you don't like Rampage. What the f?ck is up with you.

u racist

Why even post... when you dont know good MMA when you see it!

If you define a good MMA bout by a KO... Go watch a womans fight if you want to see a cat fight.

How am I racist you moron? And i'm tired of punks saying I don't know MMA. For god's sake go kill yourself.

I enjoy a good KO, but I don't enjoy seeing one of my fav fighters Hendo almost dropping that punk sheilds but then getting laid on for 20 minutes. Honestly, my sister can punch harder than shields.

No. Miller is a clown and a discrace to MMA. He should just go to the WWE because he would love it there. Heck' date=' he already has a WWE-ish entrance.[/quote']

Not singlin you out bur cmon why is it that some people find it IMMPOSSIBLE to accet fighters as people with they own personakites

THEY ARE PEOPLE, those you see on the streets, at their job, in a clasroom or buisness, at the barbershop, at the mall, in a movie theater, at a concert...........u go on an on

ne wayzs some not everone is the same stop bein so by the book, conservative om_fn_g this mutha(*- is a disgrace! calm down if anyone is a disgrace its the type of person who trys to paint evryone in they own lil box of how they should act

How am I racist you moron? And i'm tired of punks saying I don't know MMA. For god's sake go kill yourself.

I enjoy a good KO' date=' but I don't enjoy seeing one of my fav fighters Hendo almost dropping that punk sheilds but then getting laid on for 20 minutes. Honestly, my sister can punch harder than shields.[/quote']

This is why i said you're a racist.... why oh why and how do you call KING MO a scrub?

HE'S the CHAMP!

if more than one person is saying you dont know MMA, it must be for a reason. Look at why you said the fights weren't good.. just because the fights didnt go your way lol

we got 3 FREE LIVE FIGHTS that all went the distance WHAT MORE DO PEOPLE WANT.

we even had one of the most exciting commentators in Gus Johnosn, and Big John a ref.. Miked!

EA MMA gameplay... the broadcast was awsome AND FREE!

lemme guess you also hate tito ortiz, michael bisping, genki sudo, all comidians, adam sandler, actors and any other entertainers

miller is just like rampage they know how to get things going an ohh yea millers a disgrace to mma ok what about gsp when he talked about hughes saying he wasnt impressed an what about all the stairdowns an stuff an gosh i would rather see abad fighter with a good personality then a boring good one its just no funn an miller has a pretty solid ground game so u cant hate on him to bad people who hate him are just stuck up straight edges

The GSP/Hughes incident was not the same. GSP didn't get up in Hughes' face and then not shut up. He didn't cut Hughes off while he was trying to speak and it wasn't after the biggest win in Hughes' career. Also, GSP later stated that it was the wrong thing to do and apologized. This incident isn't the only reason that Jason Miller is a clown. Miller is an attention ***** and just wants to see himself in the spotlight whether he deserves it or not. Just look at his ring entrances. Clown.

miller is a character' date=' but he is not a top level fighter[/quote']

wait let me get this right Miller can go in a octagon an cause a BRAWL and he's a "character"

Anderson Silva just dances in the Octagon and Diva White is talking about cutting him!

DOUBLE STANDARD!!!

Millers a BUMMMMM, I'll never watch one of his fights... and whats with his hair! he's not good for TV!

The diaz brothers are a bunch of pussie **** wiggers. They jumped miller for no reason and should be fired and then themselves beaten for making MMA look bad. *******

ok r u an ammbassador for the sport? also y isnt anyone mentiong MENDELEZ its aaalll those fn diaz bros wtf?

this can all be simplified to wrong place wrong time

This is why i said you're a racist.... why oh why and how do you call KING MO a scrub?

HE'S the CHAMP!

if more than one person is saying you dont know MMA' date=' it must be for a reason. Look at why you said the fights weren't good.. just because the fights didnt go your way lol

we got 3 FREE LIVE FIGHTS that all went the distance WHAT MORE DO PEOPLE WANT.

we even had one of the most exciting commentators in Gus Johnosn, and Big John a ref.. Miked!

EA MMA gameplay... the broadcast was awsome AND FREE![/quote']

I'm just tired of seeing tired **** grapplers who do NO damage but still win fights. True champs should have the heart of a lion and a killer instinct. King Mo won by a few takedowns and some tired **** wrestling, his face looked 5 sizes to big, Mousasi looked fine. Same with Sheilds/GSP/Fitch , these guys are just boring me to tears with their ********.

I'm just tired of seeing tired **** grapplers who do NO damage but still win fights. True champs should have the heart of a lion and a killer instinct. King Mo won by a few takedowns and some tired **** wrestling' date=' his face looked 5 sizes to big, Mousasi looked fine. Same with Sheilds/GSP/Fitch , these guys are just boring me to tears with their ********.[/quote']

again dude, look at what you're saying.

if Gegard Mousasi was so good then he should be able to beat a "tired **** grappler" lol This is a SPORT... when Scoring Points win

you have to learn that Takedowns are like Touchdowns in the Octagon... its not about standing up and being a bad azz. lol

again learn what good MMA is and when you see a smart fighter... KO will come in other fights... in baseball every game doesn't end in a grand slam

I enjoy a good KO' date=' but I don't enjoy seeing one of my fav fighters Hendo almost dropping that punk sheilds but then getting laid on for 20 minutes. Honestly, my sister can punch harder than shields.[/quote']

judging by your fav 5 how can you call yourself an MMA fan focus on the MMA I agree your a big fan of KOs

also I feel based on your comments your semi new to mma am i right? ever sice UFC Undisputed 2009 correct?

Do get it twisted im a fan of every fighter in your 5 but cmon HONESTLY ur a fan of straight up Banging

(hope I dont come off as an elitist just my opinion take it or leave it)

Cheifco just read your latest comment plez stop watchin mma if you have that much of a problem with it

btw youll also hate

lesnar

hughes

ortiz

evans

velezquez

jon jones

hammil

bisping

marquardt

continues...........................................................................................................

and every other fighter in mma with a wrestling history or thats concentrating on improving their wreslting sorry to tell you

judging by your fav 5 how can you call yourself an MMA fan focus on the MMA I agree your a big fan of KOs

also I feel based on your comments your semi new to mma am i right? ever sice UFC Undisputed 2009 correct?

Do get it twisted im a fan of every fighter in your 5 but cmon HONESTLY ur a fan of straight up Banging

I guess you can say I'm a new fan but I didn't like the game (it broke my controllers) And honestly, bangers like Liddell and Rampage made me fans of the sport, so ya I enjoy striking the most but I do like ground game, but exciting ground game. Like Nog vs Henderson 2 that was a ground match!

Cheifco just read your latest comment plez stop watchin mma if you have that much of a problem with it

btw youll also hate

lesnar

hughes

ortiz

evans

velezquez

jon jones

hammil

bisping

marquardt

continues...........................................................................................................

and every other fighter in mma with a wrestling history or thats concentrating on improving their wreslting sorry to tell you

lesnar - breaks people

hughes - huge slams, i love hughes

ortiz - is terrible

evans - boring on the ground but has some sick stand up

velezquez - i <3 cain he's exciting

jon jones - broke vera's face with some EXCITING gNp

hammil - meh

bisping - meh

marquardt - I've honestly only watched his maia fight which lasted about 20 seconds.

You guys have to realize I have nothing against wrestling, just BORING wrestling. Some dudes are really aggressive and I love watching them.

lesnar - breaks people

hughes - huge slams' date=' i love hughes

ortiz - is terrible

evans - boring on the ground but has some sick stand up

velezquez - i <3 cain he's exciting

jon jones - broke vera's face with some EXCITING gNp

hammil - meh

bisping - meh

marquardt - I've honestly only watched his maia fight which lasted about 20 seconds.

You guys have to realize I have nothing against wrestling, just BORING wrestling. Some dudes are really aggressive and I love watching them.[/quote']

aight cool I understand yo prepective and where you coming from now

but as it reamins personally i enjoyed the fights, jus sayin theres more than Wreslting that goes on on the ground its jiu-jitsu and it to me at least is exciting

heh, you lose....moron

aight cool I understand yo prepective and where you coming from now

but as it reamins personally i enjoyed the fights' date=' jus sayin theres more than Wreslting that goes on on the ground its jiu-jitsu and it to me at least is exciting[/quote']

Understand it from a business prospective. If you had nothing but fights that went 3 or 5 rounds for decision, or were as boring as a Gray Maynard fight, you would not have much of a fighting company (ex. StrikeForce). Don't praise yourself too quickly because I'm sure 95% of people on this forum like to see technical fights, but a lot of people (most of the world) like to see fights finished. Most people do not have 50 dollars to spend on a fight where one dude sits on another dudes face for 5 rounds.

mayhem is a punk and hope he gktfo soon

Where I'm from, a "PUNK" is someone who would start sh*t with someone when he/she has a lot of back up. Mayhem is the exact opposite of a PUNK because he started sh*t with someone who was surrounded by 10+ teammates...AND he didn't even come out with a scratch.

it wouldnt of been that bad if the banner wasnt behind mayhem

cause it seems like he was screwing with them even more than he was

and of coursee the diaz brothers gotta be heros, they had

to save jake shields because hes a fighter and a champ

and cant defend himself to the guy who hosts bully beatdown

Damn no creit givin to hendo for survivin just a year (less than that) hours ago he was expected win no its "WOW CANT EVEN FINISH HENDERSON"

I dont belive this S...

And mayhem iz a beast' date=' im a fan hez great but if they really wanted to Ceasr Gracie Camp n Co. wouldv beat that azz but "were on national tv gents"[/quote']

I'm not saying that Hendo should be easy to finish, I'm saying ANYONE in your mount for that long should be either finished or at least look battered.

Wow after 3 lackluster fights' date=' moussai got beat by a scrub, Melendez vs Aoki was alright and Jake Shields layed on top of Hendo and sissy punched him. Mayhem saved the night by single brawling an entire team of d-bags including the Diaz brothers.

I'm sorry but Mayhem is legend status. What a champ.[/quote']

mayhem should stick to his show...its good. but all this act from last night was just awful

Archived