nick diaz and miller comment on the brawl (video)

mmafan001

i laughed so hard

if you watch the slo mo version, mayhem is just smiling

like the whole time and doesnt even care that hes getting his **** beat by shields posse

what a ****

that card was extremely boring besides the Aoki fight

and that was still kinda gay

Why is everybody getting on the Diaz brothers for this? It was Melendez who started it...and honestly, I think it was staged...you see Nate throwing those kicks?? did it look like he was really trying to hurt him?? You people need to calm down about all this...

I've always said that the Diaz brothers are bad for mma before this happened haha. Especially Nate, but I mean, this shows what happens in Strikeforce. Now look at the UFC, the "I'm not impressed by your performance" line that GSP gave. That really pissed off Matt Hughes, but he kept his cool until he was out of the ring and away from the cameras, that's the difference with our guys.

...even after getting jumped the man stayed classy...with that being said I remember a few years ago there was this fighter by the name of...um...oh it's coming back now Georges Rush St Pierre, who stepped into the cage after Matt Hughes had won a fight and told him "I am not impressed by you're performance" etc all Miller did was ask about a rematch and he's got no respect? But GSP can tell someone he's not impressed by their performance and he's respectful? Okay that makes no sense too me but maybe I'm crazier than I thought

IS that Hulk Hogan in there too? lol

I swear I saw a chair flying through the air.

Lets hear it for the Diaz brothers...AKA Double D's...double D!ckheads.

What a couple of stupid Beaners!

i bet you wouldnt call them beaners to their face cuz ur a p*ssy.....matter of fact you qouldnt call anyone a beaber to their face....including me cuz ur a *****n p*ssy

aaaahhbhaaaahbhaaa it was totally unintentional...what a fckn ddag, what the fck did he expect.

Why is everyone blaming the diaz bros. Melendez tries to back him up and Mayhem started pushing, he wanted it he got it. Far as I'm concerned he started the whole thing!!

Archived