If Hendo Won and Miller confronted him.

Pompz

Yea I do actually agree with you guys Hendo is more of a respectable person for that to have happened... Tho seeing Hendo knock him out wuldve been nice anyways I've hated that redhaired prick since the day I saw him perform a WWE entrance.

Yea I do actually agree with you guys Hendo is more of a respectable person for that to have happened... Tho seeing Hendo knock him out wuldve been nice anyways I've hated that redhaired prick since the day I saw him perform a WWE entrance.

These "WWE" entrances are actually a big deal in Japan where Miller clearly has a fan base.

Learn your sport my friend.

cool we dont care ur not a real fan of mma

Hendo has a cool head' date=' if anyone did that to him he would smile and throw out a one liner to make sure the fight isnt accepted but that it is not denied either.

Hendo is to smart or level headed to be as stupid as shields and his little gang.[/quote']

Correct. Most champion's are used to having challengers come in the ring after a win to talk a little ****. It's pretty common. Hendo would of bantered a bit and had a good time.

Archived