MMA Fans are spoilt

Sizzerb

I'm sick of most these MMA Fans.

People spent ages whinning about Fitch and GSP after UFC 111.

People were excited about UFC 112 then after only talked crap about how it was terrible and Silva should be cut.

People were praising Strikeforce and the recent event then after started talking about how boring it was and how strikeforce sucks and dosen't deserve to be watched.

Get over it, fights don't always go the way they are planned. They aren't always finished and they aren't always brawls. If you want to watch a brawl go google Kimbo Slice

I'd seriously cut Silva if he did another stint like he did with Maia again.

That was just disrespectfull as hell.

I liked ALL of UFC 111

UFC 112 was tainted by Silva doing what he did.

the Strikeforce card was ok as well.

I liked ALL of UFC 111

Yeah but the point is everyone was talking about how great strikeforce is for putting this card up for free and how it's putting on better shows then the UFC and now everyone is just hoping off one to another saying how SF sucks

Make up your minds already

I liked ALL of UFC 111

dana said in a video i saw that he would cut him if he did anything like that agian....

i don't know if it's fair for you to make such a generalized statement. there are different types of MMA fans. i agree it is stupid that some people talked about how this card blows UFC out of the water and what not, which it didn't.. at all. and then they come back and complain that the card didn't meet their expectations so SF sucks again. not trying to attack you at all man, i just think that we shouldn't all be grouped together with some of the more casual fans who are just looking for big name knockouts.

EDIT: Hey my bad i didn't see that you said "most" of these mma fans. so disregard what i said

the only thing im going to remember from strikeforce and ufc 112 is the upsetting beatdowns that took place

all the shenanigans don't matter to me. whatever draws the ratings, but aside from the silva fight (he needs much better competition, i am tired of these one sided fighters being hand-fed to him), i would have to say they were both good cards as far as fights go.

Archived