anderson needs to go to strikeforce to cement his legacy

fedorrule

i know truth hurts, anderson is not tested yet so far. dan was the only guy to win a round with anderson, watch the fight if u can and dan as we know does not have a good ground game and today we all saw it. give anderson a wrestler with submission skils please

i hate when people say that Strikeforce champs couldnt hang with the UFC champs

alot of people seem to think that because they are in a lesser promotion that the could not make it in the UFC

Overeem would definatly shake up the heavyweight div a bit more and more than likely get a shot at the title and perhaps win

Moussai would definatly ne up there in the UFCs Lhw division

King Mo would also stand a pretty good shot at being able to hang with the contendors to if not beat some of the top contenders

Jake Sheilds at MW or WW would be an amazing addition too either division he would more than likely get a shot at MW and more than likely WW too if not beat the champs in each division less likely GSP but anything can happen

Nick Diaz would defo shake up the WW div alot of people seem to think because he got booted from the UFC that hes terrible but as i remember he went out on a win he also just beat a tough guy in that zaraomski guy

Melendez well he could definatly become the UFC LW champ and i hope his dominate performance against Aoki proves that Aoki could not handle BJ hed put up a good fight but i dont think he has the all round game to beat BJ

thats all 5/6 champs including moussai that could really shake up things round here and anyone who thinks other wise is a idiot or more than likely just a casual fan that only thinks that if there not in the UFC they aint good

i know truth hurts' date=' anderson is not tested yet so far. dan was the only guy to win a round with anderson, watch the fight if u can and dan as we know does not have a good ground game and today we all saw it. give anderson a wrestler with submission skils please[/quote']

Anderson not tested? Hes beat everyone thats any good in the middleweight division, Marquardt, Henderson (in 2 rounds not a lay and pray decision) Franklin, Leben, Maia.

I do agree a wrestler with submission skills could be his poison, but hes a respected black belt himself, will take another flying heel hook to catch this man again.

Anderson Silva has not been tested??? go and look at the list of MW in Strikeforce it is almost as pathetic as your post. No fighter has beaten Silva since 2004 (his loss to Okami was a DQ which i personally do not agree with, the same way i think Jon Jones should not of been DQd)

fedorrule, you fail

i hate when people say that strikeforce champs couldnt hang with the ufc champs

alot of people seem to think that because they are in a lesser promotion that the could not make it in the ufc

overeem would definatly shake up the heavyweight div a bit more and more than likely get a shot at the title and perhaps win

moussai would definatly ne up there in the ufcs lhw division

king mo would also stand a pretty good shot at being able to hang with the contendors to if not beat some of the top contenders

jake sheilds at mw or ww would be an amazing addition too either division he would more than likely get a shot at mw and more than likely ww too if not beat the champs in each division less likely gsp but anything can happen

nick diaz would defo shake up the ww div alot of people seem to think because he got booted from the ufc that hes terrible but as i remember he went out on a win he also just beat a tough guy in that zaraomski guy

melendez well he could definatly become the ufc lw champ and i hope his dominate performance against aoki proves that aoki could not handle bj hed put up a good fight but i dont think he has the all round game to beat bj

thats all 5/6 champs including moussai that could really shake up things round here and anyone who thinks other wise is a idiot or more than likely just a casual fan that only thinks that if there not in the ufc they aint good

+100

Archived