Dana should sign King Mo/Miller/Brett Rogers/Overeem

cdaburnab

What will Strike Force have to work with after that? Nothing but Fedor....

I mean its only a matter of time before Strike Force hangs it up for good, just offer a few of there top/decent fighters a contract and see if they jump ship. Just puts the nail in the Strike Force coffin. Of course were gonna have to see the damages after last nights mess but I think Dana should if he hasn't already offer some of these guys contracts. Fedor wont have anything else to do but commit to UFC and at a lower offer then Dana made before he joined Strike Force.... Brett Rogers is definitely good for a few knock outs in the heavyweight division he almost beat Fedor...lord knows after ufc 112 we could use a few knock outs...

Miller is entertaining and see if this King Mo guy can hang with any 205er's. It'd be nice to see Overeem in the UFC. If not after a few fights let them go. Dan Henderson left, so screw him he's done anyway. Jake Shields is boring so dont worry about that guy we need some excitement....

Theres a few others I cant think of at the moment that are decent, possible prospects. Werdum maybe, Babalu, Cung Le.

I mean if nothing else it kills the competition and adds a few names to the UFC roster.

I would like to see some of those dudes fight in the UFC but why do people always want strikeforce to die out?

If there isn't a UFC for a while and SF put on a card at least you've got the chance of seeing some more mma!

Last nights weren't the best of fights but there were 3 upsets for the titles and that doesn't happen very often. Actually, I'd go as far to say that this has never happened in a card before and probably never will again!

I would like to see some of those dudes fight in the UFC but why do people always want strikeforce to die out?

If there isn't a UFC for a while and SF put on a card at least you've got the chance of seeing some more mma!

Last nights weren't the best of fights but there were 3 upsets for the titles and that doesn't happen very often. Actually' date=' I'd go as far to say that this has never happened in a card before and probably never will again![/quote']

So we can stop the what-if threads of

Mousasi v Machida

Mo v UFC205ers

Fedor v Lesnar (all 100000000 threads)

Fedor v Carwin

Fedor v JDS

Fedor v Mir

So what Strikeforce is free, the other night sucked balls. And with their line up of so so fighters its going to continue to suck balls. They need some names, and they only have a handful at best.

I want Strikeforce to die so all the MMA competition can be under one roof, the roof that Dana White built. Like another guy said, no more "Fedor vs Brock" threads....Dana would make it happen instantly, he knows good fights, he knows what the fans wants, and he usually delivers.

Archived