Why haven't Keith Jardine or Stephan Bonnar been cut from the UFC?

PoundForPoundKing

I was under the impression that after three straight losses Dana had a habit of cutting people so why are these two and others still in after three straight defeats and in Jardine's case two of which were knock outs. Popularity? These two have fans but they aren't meal tickets like any of the champions (or ex-champs in BJ's case) so I dont get it.

I was under the impression that after three straight losses Dana had a habit of cutting people so why are these two and others still in after three straight defeats and in Jardine's case two of which were knock outs. Popularity? These two have fans but they aren't meal tickets like any of the champions (or ex-champs in BJ's case) so I dont get it.

Why haven't you been cut from this forum. I was under the impression that three straight **** threads would get you banned.

1) Jardine is awkward as hell, a real good test for any up and comer and also has some pretty impressive scalps to his name.

2) Never really been a huge Bonnar fan but was impressed once again with the heart he showed in his last fight and surely nobody could deny him the rematch!

Probably because they have actual contracts that aren't on a fight to fight basis.

UFC contracts can be broken by the UFC at any time the UFC wants it to be, but a UFC fighter cannot leave his contract at any point without the approval of the UFC.

Bonnar will always be a part of the UFC because of his involvement in TUF 1 and the fight with Forrest. Does that mean he will always be fighting? No. However' date=' as long as he wants to Dana will give him fights.[/quote']

Good. He'll be an easy win for lots of guys coming in to the business.

Why haven't you been cut from this forum. I was under the impression that three straight **** threads would get you banned.

#1 this will be my third post. And this was my first thread.

#2 I asked a simple question so do us all a favor and **** the hell off.

#3 If three **** threads (even though I know you meant posts) would get you banned, why are you still here?

Thank you, and goodnight.

gah why all the hate? this is these peoples livelihood and you want them cut for a few losses, that's pretty cold, but yeah, somebody else said it, Bonnar has NEVER been stopped, the day he starts getting dropped in the first round he'll probably be let go, but as long as he puts on 3 round wars why get rid of him? everybody loses eventually, chill out, let these guys have a job without whining about it constantly

gah why all the hate? this is these peoples livelihood and you want them cut for a few losses' date=' that's pretty cold, but yeah, somebody else said it, [/quote']

Sorry, I don't think the pity card works when these guys are making at least six figs a year and could easily manage should they be cut. Not saying I think they SHOULD get cut, but it's not like they'd be homeless if they did.

Bonnar atleast isn't getting knocked out left and right. I think Jardine is one more KO away from his career being over not just being cut from the UFC. Jardine has been knocked out 5 times in his career now the first one dates all the way back to his 3rd fight when Travis Wiuff (CAN) knocked him out in 5 seconds.

The Dean of Antihistamine can pass out anywhere from 5 to 90 seconds during a fight and he always has that same retarded look on his face like "What?! I'm fine even though I'm lying here with my leg folded up underneath me" Well except for when Wandy and Thiago just completely iced him. I just can't believe he was arguing with the ref after the Bader fight when the ref was holding both their hands to announce the winner the entire time Jardine was looking to his left at the ref and just talking his ear off. I honestly don't know what it could have been about other then complaining even though he was clearly put away.

i think jardine would have to take one more loss 2 at most before his is cut, i like jarind ebut he is below gate keeper status at best

#1 this will be my third post. And this was my first thread.

#2 I asked a simple question so do us all a favor and **** the hell off.

#3 If three **** threads (even though I know you meant posts) would get you banned' date=' why are you still here?

Thank you, and goodnight.[/quote']

lame comeback, although he is hating on you... although it was funny!

they're exciting to watch, well at least jardine is, he was at the top at one point, a few losses doesn't mean he should be thrown into the pits of hell which is strikeforce...

he beat some great fighters, and lost to some great fighters, he was beating bader until he god ko'd...he deserves at least two more fights, if he loses them then let him go

lame comeback' date=' although he is hating on you... although it was funny![/quote']

Funny how? He's a ****ing moron talking out his neck because he has nothing better to do, like really, when he said that I had only had two posts, the one at the start of this thread and another on whether BJ should get a rematch. So how are his ignorance and stupidity funny?

Archived