Does anyone know when Vitor Belfort will return?

TempestPrime15

I have heard Dana White say when Vitor returns he will be fighting for the title.

But i feel like now since hes been out for so long due to injury he will have to have 1 fight before a title shot so either Nate Marquardt or the winner of Akiyama and Wadny or possibly Cote if he beats belcher atleast these are my thoughts hopefully i helped.

I think it will all depend on whether or not A.Silva will renew his contract or at least extend it. I think they UFC believe Belfort has the best chance to dethrone Silva in the middleweight division. Alot might also depend on the results of Machida/Shogun fight...just my opinion.

Not only do i think Sonnen can wrestle Silva to a victory but Belfort's track record against wrestlers is pretty bad besides Lindland, he got whooped by Couture twice, Liddell and Ortiz...I would love to see Silva relinquish his title go up to 205 and fight Shogun when he beats Machida...then Shogun can dispatch of both of those guys...

no idea when he returns but once vitor is back we can all bet 1 thing,anderson silva wont be showing his azz in the fight with the phenom cause one split second later hell be getting his azz picked up off the canvas and asking what happened

Not only do i think Sonnen can wrestle Silva to a victory but Belfort's track record against wrestlers is pretty bad besides Lindland' date=' he got whooped by Couture twice, Liddell and Ortiz...[b']I would love to see Silva relinquish his title go up to 205 and fight Shogun when he beats Machida...then Shogun can dispatch of both of those guys...[/b]

you don't think all this could actually happen, rite?

I used to be a huge silva fan, but after UFC 112 I dont think he deserves to even be fighting a next fight, he should be stripped off of his championship belt and send him packing, maybe he can go be a clown in the small leagues in brazil, The fight was disgusting and he disrespected the whole MMA community including WEC and other major MMA organizations, his fans and humiliated his opponent, He was gonna do the same to Forrest if Forrest didnt go down like he did.

I dont like him at all and if I knew the bum, I would for sure bat his back for being a PUNK!!!!

Thank you all

Ossy here

Not only do i think Sonnen can wrestle Silva to a victory but Belfort's track record against wrestlers is pretty bad besides Lindland' date=' he got whooped by Couture twice, Liddell and Ortiz...I would love to see Silva relinquish his title go up to 205 and fight Shogun when he beats Machida...then Shogun can dispatch of both of those guys...[/quote']

First of all, its randy couture, the best wrestler in the ufc of all time, Liddell did not whoop him, watch the fight, it was fairly even, and same for the Ortiz fight, he could have won the decision on both those fights, he's been robbed a few times. And Sonnen said himself that vitor is more dangerous than Silva, what if Vitor beats silva and sonnen, that could happen.

When Anderson Silva wants to fight, he's deadly, and even against Machida, Shogun,whoever, He is a very dangerous opponent when he's serious and regardless if he showboats, the fact is this, you have to beat him, 3 rds 5 rds, and at lH he is even scarier in my opinion than middleweight.

Not only do i think Sonnen can wrestle Silva to a victory but Belfort's track record against wrestlers is pretty bad besides Lindland' date=' he got whooped by Couture twice, Liddell and Ortiz...I would love to see Silva relinquish his title go up to 205 and fight Shogun when he beats Machida...then Shogun can dispatch of both of those guys...[/quote']

K I love how all those guys fight heavier than belfort.

And Sonnen said himself that vitor is more dangerous than Silva' date=' what if Vitor beats silva and sonnen, that could happen.[/quote']

I really want to believe that Vitor is the "real deal" and able to dethrone Silva, but I also don't want to hop on the hype bandwagon...I made that mistake with Diego and got burned. I still can't get over how badly Diego lost

Archived