I have a problem

2below

I absolutely dislike Josh Koscheck. I think this dude is a ********* and needs to be put to sleep. I want Paul Daley to be the one to do this but I just can't see Daley beating Koscheck. I feel like its going to be rumble vs. kos 2. Daley will want to strike, kos will try to strike with him, realize he can't and then choke him out on the ground.

I absolutely dislike Josh Koscheck. I think this dude is a ********* and needs to be put to sleep. I want Paul Daley to be the one to do this but I just can't see Daley beating Koscheck. I feel like its going to be rumble vs. kos 2. Daley will want to strike' date=' kos will try to strike with him, realize he can't and then choke him out on the ground.[/quote']

i know what yer saying (i can see Kos L'n'P-ing sadly), but If it is like the rumble fight (rumble landed loads of shots on Kos) then Kos wil be in pixie land in the first round!!! or .. as daley said "he may wake up back at home thinking its 1967 or something" - I loved that!!!

I hope Daley is working on his knees and timing. best defense is offense' date=' when he shoots in for the shot a knee to the head will guarentee 2 things, 1 he is KO or 2 he will think again before shooting in on him.[/quote']

i hope his timing is astounding. i would love to see kos shoot and get ktfo'd

Archived